DPM is a three-letter initialism, and may refer to:
Science and technology
- Damp-proof membrane, see damp proofing
- Data Position Measurement
- Diesel particulate matter, see diesel exhaust
- Digital processing module, see digital signal processing
- Disintegrations per minute, a measure of radioactivity, see counts per minute
diesel power mechnic
- Data processing manual/machine/methods
- Defects per million - a term in process control
- Dental Practice Management
- Direct Part Marking - A barcode methodology used in many industries.
- Dirkse Property Management (Netherlands) B.V.
- Diversified Project Management
- Designated Primary Market Maker - a term used in options and derivatives trading
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine - UK, Ireland, some Commonwealth countries.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Doctor of Project Management
- Degtyaryova Pekhotniy Modernised, a Soviet machine gun.
- Detroit People Mover
- Digital Performance Management, is a system that facilities electronic manipulation of fueling in Ski-Doo snowmobile carburetors.
- Disruptive Pattern Material - standard British Army camouflage until 2010.
- Defects per Million - one way of expressing defect rates in production
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.