Dutchman can refer to:
- A person of Dutch descent.
- (Theater) A Dutchman is a strip of material used to cover the join between two flats
- Norm Van Brocklin, a Hall of Fame quarterback who played for the Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Rams.
- A knot used to snug down a load on a vehicle, similar to a trucker's hitch.
- A piece of material used to repair wood or boards, similar to a dovetail or spline either horizontally or vertically (see woodworking joints), or an anvil shaped piece of hardware.
- A railway coupling device on a chain, similar to a clevis pin.
- The nickname of Dutch Schultz, a New York City-area gangster of the 1920s and '30s.
- Dutchman, a play by LeRoi Jones a.k.a.Amiri Baraka
- A Pennsylvania German or, more generally, any American of German descent. Here, "Dutch" is believed to be a corruption of "Deutsch," the German-language word for "German."
- A pejorative for someone of Pennsylvania German descent.
- A highly-alcoholic punch, similar to jungle juice, popular at college parties
- Dutchman,a movie from 1967 directed by Anthony Harvey
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.