- Customs and Excise
Customs and Excise refers to customs duty and excise duty.
In certain countries, the national tax authorities that are responsible for collecting those duties are named Customs and Excise, including:
- HM Customs and Excise, a department of the British government until 2005
- HM Revenue and Customs a department formed by the merger of HM Customs and Excise with Inland Revenue in 2005
- Customs and Excise Department (Hong Kong)
- In Ghana, the Customs, Excise and Preventive Service
- In Singapore, the defunct Customs and Excise Department, which was replaced by the Singapore Customs on 1 April 2003
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.