Coa can refer to:
- Coa, Rural community in County Fermanagh in Northern Ireland.
- Coa de jima, a specialized tool for harvesting agave cactus.
- Côa river, Portugal, a major tributary of the Douro.
- The Battle of Coa, July 24th, 1810 was part of the Peninsular War period of the Napoleonic Wars.
- Côa Valley Paleolithic Art, one of the biggest open air Paleolithic art sites.
- Collaboration Oriented Architecture.
- Quwê, an Assyrian vassal state or province from the 9th century BC to around 627 BCE in the lowlands of eastern Cilicia.
- Adana, the ancient capitol of Quwê, also called Quwê or Coa.
- Charter Ownership Agreement
- Company Owned Accommodation (India)
- Coenzyme A (CoA)
- COA (disambiguation)
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.