- One Quiet Night
For the 1931 film directed by Fatty Arbuckle, see One Quiet Night (film).
One Quiet Night Studio album by Pat Metheny Released May 13, 2003 Recorded November 21, 2001 and January 2003 Genre Folk jazz, fusion, crossover jazz, jazz Label Warner Bros. Producer Pat Metheny, Steve Rodby Pat Metheny chronology Speaking of Now
One Quiet Night
The Way Up
Professional ratings Review scores Source Rating Allmusic 
One Quiet Night is a solo album by Pat Metheny, released in 2003. The album was recorded in one night and provides a raw sample of Metheny's skill on acoustic and baritone guitars. It features interpretations of Norah Jones' hit "Don't Know Why" and Gerry & The Pacemakers's "Ferry Cross the Mersey".
The record was co-produced by Steven Rodby. It received public and critical acclaim, particularly for Metheny's nuanced performance, and won the 2004 Grammy Award for Best New Age Album.
- All tracks by Pat Metheny, except where noted.
- "One Quiet Night"
- "Song for the Boys"
- "Don't Know Why" (Jesse Harris)
- "Another Chance"
- "Time Goes On"
- "My Song" (Keith Jarrett)
- "Peace Memory"
- "Ferry Cross the Mersey" (Gerry Marsden)
- "Over on 4th Street"
- "I Will Find the Way"
- "North to South, East to West"
- "Last Train Home"
- Pat Metheny – guitars, baritone guitars, bass guitar
- ^ Collar, Matt (2011 [last update]). "One Quiet Night - Pat Metheny | AllMusic". allmusic.com. http://www.allmusic.com/album/r639354. Retrieved 18 July 2011.
- ^ JazzTimes (8/03, p.121)
- ^ One Quiet Night at CD Universe
Pat Metheny Pat Metheny GroupAlbumsSinglesAre You Going With Me? • This Is Not America Albums as leaderBright Size Life • Watercolors • 80/81 • Rejoicing • Question and Answer • Secret Story • Trio 99 → 00 • Trio → Live • Day Trip • Tokyo Day Trip Solo albumsNew Chautauqua • Zero Tolerance for Silence • Passaggio per il paradiso • One Quiet Night • Orchestrion • What's It All About CollaborationsAs Falls Wichita, so Falls Wichita Falls • Song X • I Can See Your House from Here • Beyond the Missouri Sky (Short Stories) • Jim Hall & Pat Metheny • Song X : Twentieth Anniversary • Metheny/Mehldau • Metheny/Mehldau Quartet CompilationsWorks • Works II • Selected Recordings:rarum IX Soundtracks RelatedCategories:
- 2003 albums
- Grammy Award for Best New Age Album
- Pat Metheny albums
- Warner Bros. Records albums
- New Age albums by American artists
- Jazz fusion albums
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.