Depression or depress(ed) may refer to:
- Depression (mood), a state of low mood and aversion to activity
- Depression (physiology), a reduction in a biological variable or the function of an organ
- Depression (kinesiology), an anatomical term of motion
- Depression (geology), a landform sunken or depressed below the surrounding area.
- Depression (economics), a sustained, long-term downturn in economic activity in one or more economies
- Depression (weather), an area of low atmospheric pressure characterised by rain and unstable weather.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.