NPH may refer to:
- NPH insulin, an intermediate-acting insulin
- National Pediatric Hospital, Cambodia, a government-run pediatric hospital in Phnom Penh
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus, a condition of excessive fluid in the brain
- Fujicolor Pro (previously NPH 400), a line of professional color negative films
- National Party of Honduras, a centre-right conservative political party in Honduras
- Neil Patrick Harris (born 1973), American actor, singer, director and magician
- New Phyrexia (expansion code: NPH), a Magic: the Gathering expansion set
- Northwestern Publishing House, the official publishing house for the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
- Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos, a charity in Latin America that runs orphanages
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.