DeKalb or De Kalb may refer to:
- Baron Johann de Kalb, major general in the American Revolutionary War
- Municipalities in the United States:
- Counties in the United States:
- Inter-related locations in New York City:
- Townships in the United States:
- USS Baron DeKalb (1861), a Civil War ironclad river gunboat formerly known as the USS Saint Louis and used by the United States Army
- USS DeKalb (ID-3010), a decommissioned U.S. Navy ship formerly known as the Prinz Eitel Friedrich
- USS DeKalb County (LST-715), a twice-decommissioned U.S. Navy ship
- DeKalb High School (disambiguation), the name of several high schools in the United States
- DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (PDK) in Chamblee, DeKalb County, Georgia
- DeKalb School of the Arts, a magnet school in DeKalb County, Georgia near Atlanta
- DeKalb receptor, a fictional device in the science fiction story "Waldo" by Robert A. Heinlein.
- DEKALB Genetics Corporation, a hybrid corn seed producer.
- Kalp (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.