PCD may refer to:
- Partido Conservador Demócrata, a political party in Nicaragua
- Partnership for Child Development, seeks to improve health and nutrition in school-age children in low-income countries, formed in 1992
- Pussycat Dolls, an American pop and R&B, and dance and burlesque ensemble
- PCD (album), their debut album
- Primary ciliary dyskinesia, a rare autosomal recessive genetic disorder
- Photo CD, a system designed by Kodak for digitizing and storing photos in a CD, launched in 1992
- Picture CD, a product by Kodak, following on from the earlier Photo CD product
- Phillips, Craig and Dean, a Contemporary Christian Music trio
- Pitch Circle Diameter, in mechanical drawing, particularly in relation to wheel or axial fan sizing, see Wheel sizing#Bolt circle
- Programmed cell death, the suicide of a cell in a multicellular organism
- Paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration, an autoimmune reaction targeted against components of the central nervous system
- Protein C deficiency, a rare genetic disorder increasing the likelihood of thrombotic disease, especially after the administration of the drug warfarin
- Protein-coated disc, a theoretical optical disc technology
- Providence Country Day School, a private middle and high school located in East Providence, Rhode Island
- Polycrystalline diamond
- Portable Computing Device, small computers for mobile computing
- The ISO 639-3 language code of Picard, a language of France
- Process Control Daemon - An open source process controller for Embedded Linux
- Personal Communications Devices - partners with mobile phone manufacturers
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.