Daemon, dæmon, or demon may refer to:
- Demon, a supernatural being who is generally described as a malevolent spirit
- Daemon (classical mythology) or Daimon. See also: Agathodaemon, Cacodemon
- Daemon (computing), a background process
- Daemon Tools, a popular disk image emulator
- daemontools, a collection of free tools for managing Unix services
- BSD Daemon, mascot for the BSD operating system
- Daemon (Dungeons & Dragons), the original name for creatures now called "Yugoloths" in Dungeons & Dragons
- Daemon (Warhammer), a fictional race of spirits born out of the destructive power called Chaos
- ZDaemon, a modern version of the game Doom
- Dæmon (His Dark Materials), the term for a manifestation of a person's soul in the Philip Pullman trilogy His Dark Materials
- Daemon (technothriller series), a two-part novel by Daniel Suarez about a computer algorithm known as The Daemon
- Daemon Records, an independent record label started up in 1990
- The Dæmons, a serial in the British science fiction television series Doctor Who
- Daemon (Digimon), an evil character from Digimon
- Daemon, a character in the TV series ReBoot
- Daemon, a character that appeared in the ABC series "Castle." Season 2 episode 6
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.