Nino is also a popular feminine name in Georgia, popularized due to the 4th century A.D. conversion of Georgia to Christianity by a Roman woman Nino, a relative of St. George, who came from Constantinople. In Slavic languages the name is often written as Nina, a name which has multiple meanings, 
Nino can refer to:
- Nino Escalera, Puertorican baseball player
- Nino, nickname for Juan Francisco Martínez Modesto, a Spanish football player
- Nino Cerruti, Italian fashion designer
- Niño Muhlach, Filipino actor and former child actor
- Nino Rota, Italian composer
- Nino Ksipolitas, Greek singer
- Nino Vieira, former president of Guinea-Bissau
- Kazunari Ninomiya, actor and a member of Arashi
- Nino, nickname for US Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia
- Saint Nino
- Sergio García
- Nino, or dimunitively Nono, pink-haired main character of Diebuster
- Nino, a guest vocalist of Round Table (band)
- NINO, A Rapper from Port Isabel, Texas which is signed with Lockjaw Records and Dope House Records.
- El Niño, a climate pattern in the tropical Pacific Ocean
- NINO, an abbreviation for National insurance number in the United Kingdom
- Niño, the smallest conga drum
- Niño, a single from the album Dulce Beat by Mexican Electro/Pop band Belanova
- Nino, a 1938 children's novel by Valenti Angelo
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.