The Federal Agency for State Property Management (Rosimushchestvo) (in Russian: Федеральное агентство по управлению государственным имуществом (Росимущество)) was a subdivision of the Russian Ministry of Economic Development and Trade that managed Russia's federal state property. It was abolished in May 2008.
It was formed by a presidential decree, №314, signed on March 9, 2004, by Vladimir Putin, of the Ministry of Property Relations of Russia and subordinated to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade.
Before this, in 1990 – 2004 its functions were performed by a separate ministry known by the following names:
- July 14, 1990 – September 23, 1997: State Committee for State Property Management of the Russian Federation (GKI, Goskomimushchestvo) (in Russian: Государственный комитет Российской Федерации по управлению государственным имуществом (ГКИ, Госкомимущество)
- September 23, 1997 – May 18, 2000: Ministry of State Property of the Russian Federation (Mingosimushchestvo of Russia) (in Russian: Министерство государственного имущества Российской Федерации (Мингосимущество России))
- May 18, 2000 – March 9, 2004: Ministry of Property Relations of the Russian Federation (in Russian: Министерство имущественных отношений Российской Федерации)
- March 9, 2004 – May 12, 2008: Federal Agency of Federal Property Management (in Russian: Федеральное агентство по управлению федеральным имуществом)
Heads of the Committee/Ministry/Agency
- Mikhail Maley (November 21, 1990 – November 10, 1991)
- Anatoly Chubais (November 10, 1991 – November 5, 1994)
- Vladimir Polevanov (November 15, 1994 – January 24, 1995)
- Sergey Belyaev (February 8, 1995 – January 10, 1996)
- Alexander Kazakov (January 25, 1996 – July 19, 1996)
- Alfred Kokh (September 12, 1996 – August 13, 1997)
- Maxim Boyko (August 13, 1997 – November 15, 1997)
- Farit Gazizullin (November 18, 1997 – March 12, 2004)
- Valery Nazarov (March 12, 2004 – May 28, 2008)
As of 2007, Chief of Rosimushchestvo Valery Nazarov had four deputies: Dmitry Aratsky, Yury Medvedev, Lyudmila Pridanova and Sergey Sysoev. Pridanova  and Sysoev  was also his deputies when Nazarov served as the Chairman of the City Property Management Committee of Saint Petersburg City Administration.
- Official site (in Russian)
- History of Goskomimushchestvo, Politika.su (in Russian)
- History of Mingosimushchestvo, Politika.su (in Russian)
Executive authorities of the Russian FederationOffices subordinated to the President of Russia Ministry of Internal AffairsPolice of the Russian Federation • Federal Migratory Service Ministry of Foreign AffairsAgency of CIS affairs Ministry of DefenceService of Military-Technical Cooperation · Service of Technical and Export Control · Service for Defence Contracts · Agency of Special Construction Ministry of JusticeService of Execution of Punishments · Service of Court Bailiffs Presidential Services
and DirectoratesForeign Inteligence Service · Federal Security Service · Service on the Control Over a Turnover of Narcotics · Federal Protective Service · State Special Courier Service · Chief Directorate of Special Programs of the President · Directorate of the PresidentOffices subordinated to Government of Russia
Service of Supervision in the Sphere of Protection of the Rights of Consumers and the Well-being of the Consumer · Service of Supervision in the Sphere of Public Health Services and Social Development · Service of Work and Employment · Medical and Biologic Agency Ministry of CultureFederal Archival Agency Ministry of Education
and ScienceService for Supervision in the Sphere of Education and Science · Service for Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks · Agency of Education · Agency of Science and Innovation
Ministry of Natural Resources
and the EnvironmentService of Supervision in Sphere of Wildlife Management · Agency of Water Resources · Agency on the use of Mineral Resources · Service of Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Supervision
Ministry of Industry and Trade Agency of Communication · Agency on Information Technologies · Agency on Press and Mass Communications · Surveillance Service for Mass Communications, Communications and Cultural Heritage Protection Ministry of AgricultureService of Veterinary and Fytosanitory Supervision · Agency on Forestry Ministry of TransportFederal Service of Supervision in Sphere of Transport · Air Transport Agency · Road Agency · Agency of Railway Transportation · Agency of Sea and River Transport Ministry of FinanceFederal Tax Service · Service of Insurance Supervision · Service of Financial-Budgetary Supervision · Treasury Agency for State Reserves · Agency for State Property Management · State Statistics Governmental committees,
services and agenciesState committee on Fishery · Federal Antimonopoly Service · Service for Hydrometeorology and the Monitoring of the Environment · Federal Customs Service · Service on Tariffs · Federal Financial Monitoring Service · Financial Market Service · Federal Space Agency · Agency for Deliveries of Military and Special Equipment of Material Means · Agency on the Arrangement of the State Boundary
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.