- Milk (disambiguation)
Milk is a nutrient liquid produced by mammals, via the mammary glands.
Milk may also refer to:
- Almond milk, a milk-like beverage made from almonds
- Breast milk, milk produced by a human mammary gland
- Coconut milk, a milk-like substance derived from a coconut
- Grain milk, any of various milk substitutes made from fermented grain or flour
- Plant milk, any of various milk substitutes made from plants
- Rice milk, a milk-like beverage made from rice
- Soy milk, a milk-like beverage made from soybeans
- M.I.L.K, a K-Pop girl group
- Milk (band), an alternative band led by Jeff Tremaine
- Milk (English band)
- Milk Inc., a vocal trance band
- Milk, a Chinese pop artist and former member of the Taiwanese band Energy (band)
- "Milk" (Kings of Leon song)
- "Milk" (song), by Garbage
- Harvey Milk (1930–1978), American politician and gay rights activist
- Milk magazine
- Milk (Dragon Ball) or Chi Chi, a character in Dragon Ball media
- "Milk" (How I Met Your Mother), a 2006 episode of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother
- Milk of magnesia, a suspension of magnesium hydroxide, used as an antacid and laxative
- Milk River (disambiguation)
- Milk substitute
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.