Mush may refer to:
- mush (cornmeal) (/ˈmʌʃ/ or /ˈmʊʃ/), a kind of corn pudding or porridge
- mushing (/ˈmʌʃ/), a sport or transport method powered by dogs or a command to a dog team
- Muş Province (/ˈmuːʃ/), in eastern Turkey
- MUSH, a type of text-based online social medium (often called a "Multi-User Shared Hallucination")
- MUSHing, using or playing on a MUSH
- Pervez Musharraf (sometimes referred to as "Mush", /ˈmuːʃ/), former president of Pakistan
- kneading (cats) (also called "mushing", /ˈmʊʃ/), a behavior of domestic cats when they are content or are preparing to settle for a nap
- Mush (album) (/ˈmʌʃ/), a 1991 album by the band Leatherface
- Mush Records, a Los Angeles-based independent record label
- MUSH sector (/ˈmʌʃ/) or MUSH market, an abbreviation of the public sector segment or niche market of municipalities, universities, schools and hospitals
- mush (/ˈmʊʃ/), Angloromani slang meaning "face", "man", or "friend"
- mushing, bringing bad luck upon someone else, as in poker
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.