Occlusion may refer to:
- Occlusion (dentistry), the manner in which the upper and lower teeth come together when the mouth is closed
- Occlusion effect, an audio phenomenon that occurs when one closes the opening into the ear canal and the loudness of low pitched sounds increases
- Occlusion miliaria, a skin condition that is accompanied by anhidrosis and increased susceptibility to heat
- Occlusion culling or hidden surface determination, a 3D computer graphics process
- Ambient occlusion, a shading method used in 3D computer graphics
- Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO), a computer graphics rendering technique
- Vascular occlusion, blockage of a blood vessel
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.