For the Public Policy Initiative program on the English Wikipedia, see Wikipedia: WikiProject United States Public Policy.
PPI may refer to:
- PPi, the anion P2O74−, a Pyrophosphate
- PPI, Peptidyl prolyl cis-trans-isomerase, a human chaperone (protein)
- PPI, a right-handed form of polyproline helix, a secondary structure in proteins
Indicators and indexes
- Pareto priority index, an index to prioritize projects
- Plan Position Indicator, a display of tactical information from RADAR or other sources.
- Producer Price Index, a metric used in economics, related to inflation
- Patient package insert, a document included with certain prescription medications
- Prepulse inhibition, the ability of the nervous system to attenuate the startle response when a warning stimulus is given
- Proton-pump inhibitor, a drug that reduces gastric acid secretion in the stomach
- Psychophysiological Interaction, an analysis technique for identifying task-related functional connectivity between brain regions
- Italian People's Party (1919–1926) (Partito Popolare Italiano), precursor of the Christian Democracy party
- Italian People's Party (1994–2002) (Partito Popolare Italiano), one of the successor parties of Christian Democracy
- Peace Party of India, Indian political party in the state of Uttar Pradesh
- Philips Phonographische Industries, the original name for Philips Records
- Phonographic Performance (Ireland) Limited
- Pirate Parties International, umbrella organization of the international Pirate Party movement
- Primarily Primates, an animal sanctuary for non-human primates in Texas, United States.
- Professionals Party of India, an Indian political party registered with the Election Commission of India
- Progressive Policy Institute
Science and technology
- Parallel Peripheral Interface, a connection for driving LCD displays on processors such as the Blackfin
- Picks per inch, a unit of textile measurement
- Pixels per inch, the pixel density of devices such as computer displays, image scanners, and digital cameras
- Plan Position Indicator, a map-like display on a cathode ray tube device for radar applications
- pp I, a branch of the Proton–proton chain reaction
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.