Middle may refer to:
- Centre (geometry), the point equally distant from the outer limits.
- Middle Ages (disambiguation), several meanings
- Middle Stone Age, in African pre-history
- Middle Creek, various streams
- Middle East, a region that encompasses Western Asia and Northern Africa
- Middlesex, a historic English county
- The Midwest, a large swath of the United States roughly coinciding with the northern midsection of the country
- Middle (sheading), a subdivision of the Isle of Man
- Midlands (disambiguation), several meanings
Geography in fiction
- Middle-earth, the setting of many of J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy writings
- Law of excluded middle, the statement that for any proposition, either that proposition is true or its negation is
- Middle voice, a set of inflections or constructions which is different from both the active and passive voices
- Middle class, a class of people in the middle of a societal hierarchy
- Middle England, a term referring to social classes of non-urban England
- Middle America (disambiguation)
- Middle school, levels of schooling between elementary and high schools
- Middle of the road (music), a broad genre of music, usually centered around easy listening
- "Middle", a song by Rocket from the Crypt from their 1995 album Scream, Dracula, Scream!
- "The Middle" (song), by Jimmy Eat World
- The Middle (TV series), an ABC TV series that made its debut in September 2009
- All pages beginning with "Middle"
- Core (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.