CNS may refer to:
Science and medicine
- Cell, Nature, and Science, the three most prestigious scientific journals involved in biomedical research
- Central nervous system, brain and spinal cord
- Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis, a pelvic pain condition affecting men
- Clinical nurse specialist
- Coagulase-negative staphylococcus, term to describe all staphylococcus species that are not staphylococcus aureus
- Computational neuroscience
- Conserved non-coding sequence, a region of DNA that is conserved through evolution and does not code for proteins.
- Crigler-Najjar syndrome, rare hereditary disease
- Crystallography and NMR system, software library for computational structural biology
- Cicero-North Syracuse High School in Cicero, New York
- City of Norwich School, a secondary school in Norwich, England
- Canadian Nuclear Society, technical society of the Canadian Nuclear Association
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons, a professional society representing neurosurgeons
- Corporation for National Service, former name of the Corporation for National and Community Service, an independent agency of the United States government
- Council for National Security, military regime that governed Thailand following the 2006 coup d'état
- Szekler National Council (Consiliul Naţional Secuiesc), an organization representing the ethnic Szeklers of Romania
- Cairns International Airport, IATA code
- Chateau Neuf Spelemannslag, Norwegian folk music group
- Chinese National Standards
- Cisco Networking Services, a proprietary directory service-based management system for Cisco Systems' networking products
- "Communication, navigation, surveillance", often associated with air traffic management as CNS/ATM
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.