Direct may refer to:
- Direct current, a direct flow of electricity
- Direct examination, the in-trial questioning of a witness by the party who has called him or her to testify
- Direct sum of modules, a construction in abstract algebra which combines several vector spaces
- Direct (Vangelis album), 1988 album by Vangelis
- Direct (EP), a 2002 EP by The 77s
- Direct (Tower of Power album), 1981
- DirectX, a proprietary dynamic media platform
- Mars Direct, a proposal for a manned mission to Mars
- DIRECT, a proposed space shuttle-derived launch vehicle
- Direct access (disambiguation), a method of accessing data in a database
- Direct connect (disambiguation), various methods of telecommunications and computer networking
- Direct memory access, access to memory by hardware subsystems independently of the CPU
- Directed set, in order theory
- Direct limit of (pre), sheaves
- Direction (disambiguation)
- Director (disambiguation)
- Indirect (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Direct"
- All pages with titles containing "Direct"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.