Chilliwack can refer to:
- Chilliwack, British Columbia, a city in Canada
- CFB Chilliwack, a former Canadian Forces Base in Chilliwack
- Chilliwack River, a river in British Columbia, Canada and Washington, United States
- Chilliwack Lake, a lake in British Columbia, Canada and Washington, United States
- Chilliwack Lake Provincial Park, a provincial park located around the lake
- Chilliwack Mountain, a mountain in the city of Chilliwack
- Chilliwack (band), a Canadian rock band named for the city
- Chilliwhack (electoral district), a provincial electoral district from 1903 to 1912
- the former District Municipality of Chilliwhack is now part of the City of Chilliwack, British Columbia
- for the First Nations peoples formerly known as the Chilliwack Indians and Chilliwack Indian Band, see Stó:lō
This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.