Redemption may refer to:
Redemption value, price of a security before its maturity date
* Redemption, a concept referring to forgiveness or absolution for past sins and/or protection from damnation
* In Judaism,
Pidyon HaBen– Redemption of the firstborn son
* In Christianity,
salvationthrough the payment of a formal obligation by the death of Jesus Christ
The Shawshank Redemption", written by Stephen King
* "Redemption" (2004 film) by Jose Garofalo
* "Redemption" (2002 film) by Art Camacho
* "", a 2004 television movie
Salvation Films- the distibutors of Redemption brand films
Headhunter Redemption", the sequel to the Dreamcast and PlayStation 2 game "Headhunter"
* "Redemption" (card game), a collectible card game published by Cactus Game Design
Redemption game", a type of arcade game that rewards the player according to their game score
* "", a video game based on the Terminator series
* "", a PC RPG released on June 7, 2000 by Activision
* "Redemption" (1990 novel), Tariq Ali's debut
* "Redemption" (Angel novel) by Mel Odom
* "Redemption" (novel) by Leon Uris
* "Redemption" (play) by Leo Tolstoy
* "Redemption" (1999 novel) by Howard Fast
* "Redemption", a Dragonlance novel by Jean Rabe
Redemption (band), a progressive/heavy metal band
* [Redenzion (Redemption), a Christian tex-mex/rock band from Atlanta Georgia
Redemption 87, a hardcore punk band
Mikkei Redemption, a hardcore punk guitarist
* "Redemption" (Benzino album)
* "Redemption" (Vomitory album), an album by metal band Vomitory
* "Redemption", an album by hip hop duo GRITS
* "Redemption" (song) by Gackt, featured in the game "Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII"
* "The Redemption", an oratorio by
* "Redemption", the sixth track off of album
The Beautiful Letdownby Switchfoot
* "Redemption", the opening theme song for the film
Redemption Songby Bob Marley
Redemption (Brandy album)
* "Redemption" (Stargate SG-1), a two-part episode of "Stargate SG-1"
* "Redemption" (TNG episode), a two-part episode of "Star Trek: The Next Generation"
* "Redemption" (Hercules episode), a fifth season episode of the fantasy television series ""
Redemption (United States history), the establishment of white Democratic, one-party rule in the U.S. South following Reconstruction
Redemption movement, a tax protester conspiracy theory promoted by Roger Elvick
* [http://www.redemptionwines.com Wines of Redemption] , a collaborative artistic endeavor expressing varietal characteristic of Pinot Noir from various appellations of California, adorned with illustrator's original interpretation of Redemption.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.