CFS is an acronym for:
- Call for service
- Canada Flight Supplement
- Canadian Federation of Students
- Canadian Forces Station
- Canadian Forest Service
- Central Flying School
- Chemins de Fer Syriens, the Syrian state railway system
- Chicken fried steak
- Child and family services
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Citizens for Sunshine, an Ohio nonprofit promoting access to public records
- Cold-formed steel
- Combat Flight Simulator WWII Europe Series (CFS1)
- Compact File Set (File format), an open file format for archiving and compressing files.
- Committee on World Food Security
- Completely Fair Scheduler, a Linux operating system scheduler
- Congo Free State
- Conservative Future Scotland
- Continuous Flow System, printer ink feeding via tubes and bottles
- Co-operative Financial Services Ltd.
- Country Fire Service
- Corpo Forestale dello Stato, the Italian state forestry department
- Craigmillar Festival Society, a disestablished community organisation from Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cubic feet per second (cfs), a unit of flow rate
CFS may also refer to:
- Coffs Harbour Airport, IATA airport code
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.