DDM is a three-letter abbreviation that may refer to:
- DDM Tuning, an auto parts retailer
- DDM Racing (Dave's Discount Motors), an R/C Vehicle and Scooter Distributor
- Deutsches Dampflokomotiv-Museum, the German Steam Locomotive Museum at Neuenmarkt, Bavaria, in Germany
- Dharma Drum Mountain, a Buddhist educational foundation
- Didymoteicho, a Greek town
- Difference in the Depth of Modulation An Amplitude Modulation method used in the Instrument Landing System
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, an academic degree for dentistry
- Direct Digital Manufacturing
- Dubbeldeks Materieel, class of trains in the Netherlands#Electric multiple units
- Dungeon Dice Monsters, a board game
- Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures Game, collectible tactical skirmish game
- Dynamic Device Mapping, an advanced technology for USB KVM switches
- Dyson Digital Motor, a two-pole switched Reluctance motor
- East German mark, a former currency whose ISO code was DDM
- Dividend Discount Model or Gordon model, a valuation method for shares based on dividends
- Domain decomposition methods
- Data Diffusion Machine, a virtual shared memory computer architecture from the 1990s
- Designated Defensive Marksman
- n-Dodecyl β-D-Maltopyranoside, a detergent used when purifying membrane proteins
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.