Conditional may refer to:
- Causal conditional, if X then Y, where X is a cause of Y
- Conditional mood (or conditional tense), a verb form in many languages
- Conditional probability, the probability of an event A given that another event B has occurred
- Conditional sentence, discuss hypothetical situations and their consequences
- Indicative conditional, a conditional in the form of "If A then B" in natural languages
- Counterfactual conditional, or subjunctive conditional, indicates what would be the case if its antecedent were true
- Conditional proof, in logic: a proof that asserts a conditional, and proves that the antecedent leads to the consequent.
- Material conditional, in propositional calculus, or logical calculus in mathematics
- Strict conditional, in logic
- Relevance conditional, in relevance logic
- Conditional (programming), a statement or expression in computer programming languages
- A conditional expression in computer programming languages such as ?:
- Conditions in a contract
- Condition (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.