Maritime is primarily an adjective that describes objects or activities related to the sea.
Maritime or Maritimes as a noun may also refer to:
- The Maritimes, the Canadian provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island
- Primorsky Krai (English: Maritime Province), Russia
- "Maritime", a song from Oceanic (Isis album)
- Maritime (album), by Minotaur Shock
- Maritime (band), an indie pop group
- European Atlas of the Seas
- International Maritime Organization
- Maritime history
- List of maritime colleges
- List of maritime museums in the United States
- Al-Hashemi-II Marine Museum in Kuwait, formerly called the Maritime Museum
- Fluvial - of or relating to a river
- Lacustrine (disambiguation) - of or relating to a lake
- Oceanic (disambiguation) - of or relating to an ocean
- Palustrine - of or relating to a marsh
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.