Decay may refer to:
Science and technlogy
- Bit decay, in computing
- Software decay, in computing
- Distance decay, in geography
- Exponential decay, the decrease of a value in proportion to its value
- Decay time (fall time), in electronics
- Network decay (channel drift), in television programming
- In music, how quickly the sound drops to the sustain level after the initial peak, see ADSR envelope
- Bacterial decay, decomposition of organic matter
- Tooth decay (dental caries), in dentistry
- Mitochondrial decay, in genetics
- Orbital decay, the process of prolonged reduction in the height of a satellite's orbit
- Particle decay
- Radioactive decay
- Optical decay, in quantum physics
- Exponential decay
- ( decay period )
Psychology and sociology
- Decay theory, in psychology and memory
- Social decay (decadence), in sociology
- Urban decay, in sociology
- Decay (DC Comics), a comic book character
- Decay Music, 1976 music album by Michael Nyman
- Half-Life: Decay, a computer game add-on
- Deekay, a danish production team
- All pages beginning with "Decay"
- All pages with titles containing "Decay"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.