Chiesa (Italian for "church") can refer to:
- Andrea Chiesa (born 1966), Swiss Formula One racer
- Anthony della Chiesa (1394-15th c.), Italian Dominican monk
- Carlo Alberto Dalla Chiesa (1920-1982), Italian military leader
- Enrico Chiesa (born 1970), Italian football (soccer) player
- Giacomo della Chiesa (1854-1922), Italian bishop, became Pope Benedict XV
- Giulietto Chiesa (born 1940), Italian journalist and politician
- Mario Chiesa (born c1938), Italian politician
- Rita Dalla Chiesa (born 1947), Italian television host.
- Ron Della Chiesa (born 1938), Boston radio personality
- Serge Chiesa (born 1950), French footballer
- Vivian Della Chiesa (1915-2009), American lyric soprano
- Chiesa della Casa Santa, Loreto, Italian pilgrimage site
The Chiesa (river) in north Italy.
- Sonata da chiesa, a sacred musical form also known as church sonata
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This page or section lists people with the surname Chiesa. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.