Oblique may refer to:
- Oblique angle, in geometry, an angle that is not a multiple of 90 degrees
- Oblique angle, synonym for Dutch angle, a cinematographic technique
- Oblique (album), by jazz vibraphonist Bobby Hutcherson
- Oblique banded rattail, a fish also known as a rough-head whiptail
- Oblique case, in linguistics
- Oblique correction, in particle physics
- Oblique motion, in music
- Oblique order, a military formation
- Oblique projection, in geometry and drawing, including cavalier and cabinet projection
- Oblique reflection, in Euclidean geometry
- Oblique shock, in gas dynamics
- Oblique type, in typography
- Oblique wing, in aircraft design
- Slash (punctuation) ( / )
- Oblique arytenoid muscle, in the neck
- Oblique cord, near the elbow point
- Oblique fissure, separating the inferior and superior lobes of the lungs
- Abdominal muscles
- Eye muscles
- Obliq, a computer programming language
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.