Cer or CER may refer to:
- Cer (mountain), a mountain in Serbia
- Cer (goddess), Greek goddess of violent death, one of the Protogenoi
- Canonical Encoding Rules, a set of ASN.1 encoding rules for formatting data in binary
- Centre for European Reform
- Certified Emission Reduction
- CER Computer, a series of early digital computers by Mihajlo Pupin Institute
- Chinese Eastern Railway
- Classic Endurance Racing, a racing series for historic racing cars
- Closer Economic Relations, a free trade agreement between Australia and New Zealand
- Comparative-Effectiveness Research
- Community of European Railway, European union of railway undertakings and infrastructure companies
- Conference of European Rabbis
- Control event rate, a statistical value in epidemiology
- Commission for Energy Regulation, a Republic of Ireland energy regulator
- Carbon dioxide Evolution Rate, the net carbon dioxide observed in the exhaust gas of fermentation process, usually expressed in mmol C02 per liter of broth per hour.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.