DRC may refer to:
- the Democratic Republic of the Congo (formerly known as Zaire), the second largest country, by area, on the African continent.
In European humanitarianism:
- Danish Refugee Council, private Danish humanitarian organisation
- Disability Rights Commission, independent non-departmental public body set up by the British Parliament to end discrimination against disabled people
- DRC railcar, a diesel powered self propelled railway vehicle in Victoria, Australia
- Design rule checking, area of Electronic Design Automation that determines if a chip design satisfies a series of parameters
- Digital room correction, process in the field of acoustics using digital filters to enhance the input of a sound reproduction system
- Digital reality creation, a Sony-trademarked process to improve HDTV resolution
- Duplicate Reply Cache, a technique found in e.g. Network File System (protocol) implementations
- Dynamic range compression, process that manipulates the dynamic range of an audio signal
- Dynamic Reaction Cell, room placed before the traditional quadrupole room of an ICP-MS device for elminating isobaric interferences
- Dynamic recompilation, technique of translating the machine code of one CPU or platform into the native machine code of another for emulation
- The Challoner revision of the Douay-Rheims Bible
- Danang Rubber Company, a Vietnam tire company
- Darford River Crossing, a major road transport crossing of the River Thames in England
- Detonautas Roque Clube, a Brazilian rock band
- Democratic Representative Caucus, group of Canadian Members of Parliament who left the Canadian Alliance in 2001 in protest against the leadership of Stockwell Day
- Democratic Resettlement Community, an informal settlement in Swakopmund, Namibia
- The Disaster Research Center, or DRC, devoted to the study of disasters. It was established at Ohio State University in 1963 and moved to the University of Delaware in 1985
- Domain relational calculus, calculus introduced by Michel Lacroix and Alain Pirotte as a declarative database query language for the relational data model
- Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, wine producer of Burgundy, France
- Dynamics Research Corporation, a United States-based publicly held defense contractor
- Dutch Reformed Church, or Nederlandse Hervormde Kerk, a Christian denomination in the Netherlands
- Nederduits Gereformeerde Kerk, (English: "Dutch Reformed Church") in South Africa
- D'ni Restoration Council, fictional organization of the universe of computer game Myst
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, an American football player
- DART Reliability Center, a Google Team
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.