Discontinuity may refer to:
- Discontinuity (casting), a harmless irregularity in a casting
- Discontinuity (Geotechnical engineering) in geotechnics is a plane or surface marking a change in physical or chemical properties in a soil or rock mass
- Discontinuity (mathematics), a property of a mathematical function
- Discontinuity (Postmodernism), a conception of history as espoused by the philosopher Michel Foucault.
- A break in continuity (fiction), in literature
- Fracture (geology), discontinuity in rocks
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.