- Cross country
Cross country (cross-country) can refer to:
- Cross country running, a sport in which teams of runners compete to complete a course over open or rough terrain
- Cross-country skiing, a winter sport for skiing
- Cross-country cycling
- Cross-country equestrianism
- Cross-country jump, a parachute jump
- Cross-country flying
- Fell running
- Trail running
- CrossCountry, a train operating company in Great Britain
- Virgin CrossCountry, a former train operating company in Great Britain
- Cross Country Route, a railway route in the Great Britain
- Cross Country (CMT TV series), a television series on CMT
- Cross-country can mean off-road
- Cross-Country (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Cross Country (novel), a 2008 novel by James Patterson
- Cross Country (film) a 1983 drama film starring Nina Axelrod
- Cross Country USA (Video Game) a 1988 edutainment videogame by Didatech
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.