Saran may refer to:
- Saran, Kazakhstan, a city in Kazakhstan
- Saransk, Russia
- Saran, Loiret, a commune of the Loiret Department, France
- Saran district, Bihar, India
- Saran division, Bihar, India
- Sárán, the Hungarian name for Şerani village, Borod Commune, Bihor County, Romania
- Saran, Afghanistan, a locality in Afghanistan
- Saran, Iran, a locality near Tehran, Iran
- Saharan (gotra), clan of Jats in India
- Saran (director) (born 1975), Tamil film director
- Shyam Saran (born 1946), Indian politician
- Shriya Saran (born 1982), actress
- Saran, a legendary King of Ulster
- Saran (plastic), a plastic once used to make Saran brand food wrap and other products
- All pages with titles containing "Saran"
- Sarin, a poisonous nerve agent
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.