Oleo is a term for oils. It is commonly used to refer to a variety of things:
- Oleic acid
- Oleo (shock absorber), A type of shock absorbers on airplane landing gear
- Oleo (song), a bebop composition by Sonny Rollins
- Óleo, a city in the São Paulo state in Brazil
- GNU Oleo, a spreadsheet program
- Oleo (album), a 1962 album by jazz guitarist Grant Green
- Olio (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.