NRC may refer to:
- Research centres and other establishments
- National Research Centre, Egypt
- National Research Council (Canada)
- Nokia Research Center
- United States National Research Council
- Other educational
- National Resource Center, U.S. Dept of Education program promoting international studies and languages through grants
- National Resource Center for Health Information Technology, United States
- Norwegian Refugee Council
- National Railroad Construction and Maintenance Association, United States
- National Recycling Coalition, United States
- Native Representatives Council, of the Eastern Cape, South Africa.
- NATO-Russia Council
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission, United States
- National Republican Convention, a Nigerian political party
- National Redemption Council, the ruling government in Ghana from 1972 to 1975
- Science and technology
- Noise Reduction Coefficient
- Normal retinal correspondence
- Netherlands Reformed Congregations
- New Roc City
- Newbury Racecourse, United Kingdom
- Nigel Reo-Coker
- Nigerian Railway Corporation
- NRC Handelsblad, a Dutch evening newspaper
- National Racing Calendar, an American professional bicycle racing, see USA Cycling National Racing Calendar
- Northern Refrigerator Car Line, acquired by Merchants Despatch in 1928
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.