- Nordstrom (disambiguation)
Nordstrom, Nordstrøm, or Nordström are surnames of Swedish origin. Nordstrom is also the name of a chain of US department stores.
- Dagmar Nordstrom (1903–1976), American composer, pianist, arranger, accompanist and harmony of The Nordstrom Sisters
- John W. Nordstrom, Swedish-born co-founder of the Nordstrom department store chain
- Nancy Merz Nordstrom, author of Learning Later, Living Greater: The Secret for Making the Most of Your After-50 Years,
- Siggie Nordstrom (1893–1980), American entertainer, lead singer of The Nordstrom Sisters (widow of Samuel Ferebee Williams)
- The Nordstrom Sisters (1931–1976), American sister act, international cabaret singers
- Ursula Nordstrom (1910-1988), publisher and editor in chief of juvenile books at Harper & Row from 1940 to 1973.
- Anders Nordström, Swedish physician who served as Acting Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Clara Nordström, German writer and translator of Swedish descent.
- Ester Blenda Nordström (1891-1948), Swedish journalist , author and explorer
- Fredrik Nordström Swedish record producer and guitar player
- Gunnar Nordström (1881–1923), Finnish theoretical physicist
- Henrik Nordström (1891 –1982), Swedish track and field athlete who competed in the 1912 Summer Olympics
- Jockum Nordström, Swedish artist
- Karl Nordström (1855 –1923), Swedish painter
- Kjell A. Nordström, Swedish economist, writer and public speaker
- Peter Nordström, Swedish professional ice hockey player.
- Ragnar Nordström (1894-1982), Finnish lieutenant colonel and shipping magnate
- Sivar Nordström, Swedish orienteering competitor
- Tina Nordström, Swedish chef, television personality, and pitch lady
- Byron J. Nordstrøm, Swedish author
- Rikard Nordstrøm (1893-1955), Danish gymnast who competed in the 1912 Summer Olympics
- Nordström's theory of gravitation, two distinct theories proposed by the Finnish theoretical physicist Gunnar Nordström
- Reissner–Nordström metric, in physics and astronomy, a static solution to the Einstein field equations in empty space
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.