Container may refer to:
- Items used to contain, store, and transport products, such as:
- Shipping containers include
- Food storage container
- A skydiving container, which stores the parachute on a skydiving rig
- Container (film), a 2006 film by Lukas Moodysson
- Container (board game), a board game published in 2007
- Container format (digital), a special class of computer file used for audio/video data
- Container (data structure), an abstract data type in computer programming
- Container (Type theory), an abstract way of representing data structures using dependent types
- Operating system-level virtualization, a server virtualization method often called containers
- Web container, implements the web component contract of the J2EE architecture
- All pages beginning with "Container"
- All pages with titles containing "Container"
- Contain (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.