Endeavour or endeavor may refer to:
Endeavour River, river in Far North Queensland, Australia
Endeavour Reef, north of Cape Tribulation, Queensland
Endeavor, Wisconsin, a city in the USA
Endeavour, Saskatchewan, a village in Saskatchewan, Canada
Endeavour Rupes, an escarpment on Mercury
Endeavour (crater), an crater on Mars
hips and yachts
* HMS "Endeavour", the name of nine ships of the Royal Navy
* HM Bark "Endeavour", the most famous of the nine
* HMNZS "Endeavour", the name of three ships of the Royal New Zealand Navy
* Auxiliary barque "Endeavour II", wrecked in New Zealand in 1971, see
List of shipwrecks in 1971
J-class yachts "Endeavour" and "Endeavour II"
* "Endeavour", the callsign of the "
Apollo 15" Command/Service Module
*, the NASA space shuttle
Endeavour (train), a former passenger train that operated in New Zealand
Endeavour railcar (CityRail), a railcar of the CityRail network in Sydney, Australia
* "Endeavour", an Alliance Strike carrier from the video game "
* "Endeavour", a Solar Survey ship from the science fiction novel "
Rendezvous with Rama" by Arthur C. Clarke
* "H.M.S. Endeavour", a ship in the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End"
* Detective Chief Inspector Endeavour Morse, from the "
Inspector Morse" novels by Colin Dexter and associated TV series
Mitsubishi Endeavor, Mitsubishi mid-size SUV assembled in USA
Endeavour Award, a science fiction lierary award
Endeavour (organization), a non-profit organisation in Queensland, Australia
Endeavour Programme, a science excellence linkage program by the Australian Commonwealth Government
Endeavor Talent Agency, a talent agency in Beverly Hills, California
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.