OCR may refer to:
- Optical character recognition, conversion of images of text into characters
- Transvaginal oocyte retrieval, a technique used in in vitro fertilization
- Over consolidation ratio, a consolidation measurement in geotechnical engineering
- Official Cash Rate, the interest rate paid by banks in the overnight money market
- Optimum currency region, a theoretical optimal area where one currency would make most benefit
- Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations, a UK-based exam board
- OverClocked ReMix, an organization and website dedicated to preserving and paying tribute to video game music through re-orchestration and reinterpretation
- Ottawa Central Railway a Canadian Shortline owned by CN Rail
- Oxidizable carbon ratio dating, a method of absolute dating
- Offices of Civil Rights, common sub-agency or sub-component name of U.S. federal agencies:
- State Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of State
- GSA Office of Civil Rights, General Services Administration
- ED Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education
- HHS Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- DOJ Office for Civil Rights, Office of Justice Programs (OJP)
- Organically moderated and cooled reactor, a type of nuclear reactor
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.