- Mary I
Mary I or Maria I may refer to:
- Maria, Queen of Sicily (1363–1401)
- Mary, Queen of Hungary (1371–1395)
- Mary I of England (1516–1558), often called "Bloody Mary"
- Mary, Queen of Scots (1542–1587)
- Mary I of Portugal (1734–1816)
- Maria Theresa of Bohemia (1717–1780)
- Queen Mary (disambiguation)
- Mary Immaculate College (a teacher training college in Limerick often abbreviated to Mary I)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
- Human name disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.