Draft or draught may mean:
- Draught beer or other beverage, served from a bulk keg or cask rather than a bottle or can
- Draft (hull), distance from waterline to keel
- Draft (sail), degree of curvature in a sail
- Air draft, distance from waterline to the highest point on a vessel
- Conscription, a.k.a. draft — compulsory enrollment of persons especially for military service
- Draft (politics), groundswell of support to compel a candidate to run for office
- Draft (sports), selection of players for professional sports teams
- The Draft (band), an American punk rock band
- The Draft (comics), a 1988 one-shot comic book from Marvel Comics
- WWE Draft, a World Wrestling Entertainment program which drafts superstars to different WWE brands
- Draughts, board game, a.k.a. checkers
- Drapht, an Australian hip hop singer
- Draft 7.30, an album by British electronic band Autechre
- Chimney draught, outgoing flow into chimney of gases from combustion
- Mechanical draft, incoming flow of air to burn fuel for a boiler or engine
- Sight draft, or time draft, an order for the payment of money by a banker
- Draft document, a version of an unfinished document or other written work
- Draft (engineering), the angle added to features perpendicular to the parting line of a casting or molding
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.