DNR may refer to:
- Do not resuscitate, a medical instruction
- Daunorubicin, a chemotherapy drug
- Department of Natural Resources (disambiguation), a name of various government entities
- Dialed Number Recorder, another name for a pen register which is used to record the phone numbers dialed on a phone line.
- Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo Airport in France (IATA code: DNR)
- Direct normal radiation, a measure of sunlight intensity, not counting sunlight scattered by atmosphere.
- Dynamic Noise Reduction, an audio noise reduction system
- Dolby noise reduction system, an audio noise reduction system often confused with DNR
- Digital noise reduction, digital processes used to improve digital copies, often from analog sources
- Radio DNR Luxembourg, a Luxembourg radio station
- Daily News Record, a closed American fashion trade journal
- DNR Domain Name Revolution
- DNR (Dreams Not Reality) is an Italian Euro Visual band.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.