- NIA (disambiguation)
NIA may refer to:
- Northern Ireland Assembly
- National Insurance Academy (NIAPUNE)
- National Intelligence Agency (South Africa)
- National Intelligence Agency (Nigeria)
- National Intelligence Agency (United States)
- National Investigating Agency, (India)
- Net Income Attributable, a concept in the U.S. tax code related to Individual Retirement Accounts
- New India Assurance, largest general insurance company in India
- New Iraqi Army
- National Iraqi Alliance
- Nigerian Institute of Architects, professional association
- National Institute of Accountants
- National Institute on Aging
- National Indoor Arena, Birmingham, U.K.
- Norwich International Airport
- National Institute of Aerospace
- NIA, the IATA code for the Shun Tak Heliport
- Neural Impulse Actuator - a peripheral for gaming on Windows PCs
Nia may refer to:
- Nia (album), hip-hop album by Blackalicious
- Nia, a Welsh given name
- Nia (fitness), a type of aerobic exercise
- Nia Teppelin, a protagonist in the anime series Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Nia (fungus), a genus of marine fungi
- SS Nia, a French steamship in service 1952-54
Nia is an uncommon female given name.
- Nia Long, American actress and occasional music video director
- Nia Peeples, American R&B and dance music singer and actress
- Nia Vardalos, Greek-Canadian-American actress, screenwriter, director, and producer
- NIAS (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.