- Morning Coffee (Firefox add-on)
Morning Coffee Developer(s) SJML Stable release 1.35 / February 16, 2011 Operating system Cross-platform Type Mozilla extension License MPL Website www.shaneliesegang.com/projects/coffee.php
Morning Coffee is a Mozilla Firefox add-on. Morning Coffee was produced by Firefox user "SJML," who is really named Shane Liesegang. The current version of Morning Coffee is 1.35; it was last updated on February 16, 2011, and it was originally released in 2005.
Morning Coffee is used to open websites within the Firefox browser. It allows a user to select various site(s) to open in Firefox's other tabs(s). These sites may be opened by day, and you can simply open the same site(s) each day.[unreliable source?] Websites can be opened in a random order, and they can also be opened instead of the browser's home page (this is currently a beta feature). An effect similar to that of Morning Coffee can also be recreated with Firefox's bookmarking system, albeit with more difficulty.
- ^ a b "Morning Coffee 1.35". Mozilla. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/morning-coffee/. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- ^ a b Liesegang, Shane J. M.. "sjml - morning coffee". Shane Liesegang. http://www.shaneliesegang.com/projects/coffee.php. Retrieved 2009-04-05.
- ^ Hybridruide` (2008). "Morning Coffee :: Firefox Add-ons". Foxiewire. http://techdows.com/2008/11/open-daily-routine-websites-in-tabs.html. Retrieved 2009-04-05.
- ^ a b Pash, Adam (7 Nov 2007). "Kick off Your Daily Browsing With Morning Coffee". Lifehacker. http://lifehacker.com/software/featured-firefox-extension/kick-off-your-daily-browsing-with-morning-coffee-319999.php. Retrieved 2009-04-12.
Mozilla ProjectMozilla LabsMozilla ResearchBoot 2 Gecko · Rust OrganizationOfficial affiliate Community See also This free software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.