- Masamune (disambiguation)
Masamune (正宗) is a Japanese name.
As a given name:
- Date Masamune (1567–1636), a famous Japanese samurai of the Azuchi-Momoyama period through early Edo period.
- Masamune Shirow (born 1961), a renowned manga artist.
- Masamune Kadoya, a fictional character in Beyblade: Metal Masters.
- Masamune Nakatsukasa, a fictional character, Tsubaki's brother, in Soul Eater.
As a surname:
- Masamune (c.1264–1343 AD), a famous swordsmith.
- Hakuchō Masamune (1879–1962), a noted Japanese critic, novelist, and dramatist.
- Tadao Masamune, the birthname of Hakuchō Masamune.
- Masamune Atsuo (1881–1958), a Japanese literature researcher and poet.
- Genkei Masamune (1899–1993), a Japanese botanist.
- Comic Blade Masamune (December 2002–June 15, 2007), a former bi-monthly Japanese shōnen manga magazine.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.