- List of Castle episodes
This is a list of episodes for Castle, a television series on ABC which was created by Andrew W. Marlowe. The show premiered on March 9, 2009, the second season started on September 21, 2009, the third season started on September 20, 2010, and the fourth season started on September 19, 2011, on ABC.
Season Episodes Originally aired DVD release date Season premiere Season finale Region 1 Region 2 Region 4 1 10 March 9, 2009 May 11, 2009 September 22, 2009 May 6, 2010 March 9, 2010 2 24 September 21, 2009 May 17, 2010 September 21, 2010 March 24, 2011 December 1, 2010 3 24 September 20, 2010 May 16, 2011 September 20, 2011 N/A October 12, 2011 4 N/A September 19, 2011 N/A N/A N/A N/A
"U.S. viewers (in millions)" refers to the number of Americans who viewed the episode on the day of its original broadcast.
Season 1 (2009)
Title Directed by Written by U.S. viewers
Original air date 1 1 "Flowers for Your Grave" Rob Bowman Andrew W. Marlowe 11.60 March 9, 2009 When a young woman is found dead under circumstances described exactly in a book written by acclaimed author Richard Castle, he is brought in to provide insight into the case. When more victims turn up in similarly-accurate conditions described in his books, Castle is enlisted to assist the investigation by applying his knowledge of criminal behavior and his own books to the department's considerable skills. 2 2 "Nanny McDead" John Terlesky Barry Schindel 11.48 March 16, 2009 A body of a nanny stuffed into an apartment building clothes dryer sets off a convoluted investigation into the hows and whys of her death. Castle, now a part of the detective team through an arrangement with the mayor, lends his skills of envisioning scenarios and pointing out seemingly-unrelated details—not to mention unorthodox methods—to the investigation. 3 3 "Hedge Fund Homeboys" Rob Bowman David Grae 9.81 March 23, 2009 The shooting death in Central Park of a boy from a rich family sends Castle and Beckett into the world of New York private academies, where circles of friends prove to be almost more conniving, evasive, and mysterious than they can fathom. 4 4 "Hell Hath No Fury" Rob Bowman Andrew W. Marlowe 9.81 March 30, 2009 When a prominent politician is murdered, the Department finds itself under intense pressure from the city government to explain what happened. However, the squeaky-clean politician had another side he had kept carefully hidden from the public. 5 5 "A Chill Goes Through Her Veins" Bryan Spicer Charles Murray 9.03 April 6, 2009 The discovery of a hard-frozen body at a construction site leads the investigation of her death into unsolved cases from years past, tangling Beckett and Castle's case with a missing-persons case that was closed but never really solved. 6 6 "Always Buy Retail" Jamie Babbit Gabrielle Stanton & Harry Werksman 7.61 April 13, 2009 Someone is not just killing, but doing so ritualistically. Castle's knowledge of obscure rituals points to someone conducting a findsman's ritual; whatever he or she is doing, it is obvious that something has been lost and they want it back. However, trying to find the truth amid illegal immigrants and confusing facts tests the abilities, and imaginations, of the team. 7 7 "Home Is Where the Heart Stops" Dean White Will Beall 8.44 April 20, 2009 When a member of New York's high society is found murdered and stuffed into a small wall safe, the Department is put under pressure to get to the bottom of the story. But to get the answers to the string of robbery/murders, places must change; rather than Castle visiting New York's dark alleys, Beckett must follow him into the world of glitz, glamor, and, ultimately, murder, after they discover that the robberies are only connected by the victims having attended a specific charity event. 8 8 "Ghosts" Bryan Spicer Moira Kirland 8.74 April 27, 2009 While unusual circumstances are practically usual, a body drowned in a bathtub of motor oil has the team scratching its collective head. But the mystery only deepens when investigation shows that the victim may have been involved with a crime more than 20 years old and was working with (or being stalked by) a true crime writer. Behind the scenes, the relationship between Castle and Beckett finally rears its truly competitive head during a high-stakes poker game involving New York's legal system elite. 9 9 "Little Girl Lost" John Terlesky Elizabeth Davis 9.67 May 4, 2009 The disappearance of a young child has the team scrambling for answers when additional help arrives in the form of FBI agent Will Sorenson (Bailey Chase) who, among other things, is an ex-boyfriend of Beckett's. As Castle butts in on the investigation despite instructions to stay out, friction is inevitable (particularly since the case that brought Beckett and Sorenson together ended with the death of the victim). 10 10 "A Death in the Family" Bryan Spicer Teleplay by: Andrew W. Marlowe
Story by: Andrew W. Marlowe & Barry Schindel
10.55 May 11, 2009 The gruesome murder of a plastic surgeon sends Castle and Beckett into a confusing world of cosmetic surgery, unstable patients, and the witness protection program. But when Castle discovers additional information about Beckett's past, it could end up fracturing the partnership.
Season 2 (2009–10)
Title Directed by Written by U.S. viewers
Original air date 11 1 "Deep in Death" Rob Bowman Andrew W. Marlowe 9.43 September 21, 2009 Beckett is still plenty peeved at Castle for looking into her mother's murder against her wishes, yet Captain Montgomery forces her to chat with a reporter who is jazzed to write about her crime-solving partnership with Castle. But when a murder victim is found hanging in a tree, Beckett reluctantly teams with Castle once again. Their investigation takes a strange turn when armed men kidnap the body en route to the coroner, leaving Castle and Beckett to delve into the world of drug smuggling, the Russian mob and high stakes poker in Chinatown. 12 2 "The Double Down" Rob Bowman David Grae 9.56 September 28, 2009 When Castle and Beckett are handed the murder of a couples therapist and Ryan and Esposito are assigned to investigate the death of a dead man found shot in a park, Castle makes a bet on which pair can solve their murder first. But when both investigations hit dead ends and the victims are found to be strangely connected, the two teams work together to solve the peculiar puzzle. 13 3 "Inventing the Girl" Dwight Little Moira Kirland 11.46 October 5, 2009 When Jenna McBoyd, a young, up-and-coming model is found stabbed with a strange object in a fountain, Castle and Beckett are forced to explore the cut throat world of fashion modeling. Meanwhile, Alexis reconnects with her old baby-sitter, and Ryan and Esposito discover an amusing secret about Beckett. 14 4 "Fool Me Once…" Bryan Spicer Alexi Hawley 9.99 October 12, 2009 While dropping playful hints to Beckett about the plot of Castle's first book based on her, the two investigate the murder of a con man posing as an Arctic explorer for school children. The case takes several interesting turns, fascinating Castle and infuriating Beckett, when they suspect that the victim was actually a CIA operative and may have faked his own death. But when an old CIA contact of Castle's disputes that the victim was ever a spy, everyone wonders just who is being fooled. 15 5 "When the Bough Breaks" John Terlesky René Echevarria 9.88 October 19, 2009 A woman who is an illegal immigrant is found dead in a manhole, prompting Castle and Beckett to uncover a dark secret about a successful doctor, and a possible connection between his son, and that of the victim. At the same time, Castle's first book based on Beckett, Heat Wave, is released to rave reviews, and he is offered the writing opportunity of a lifetime, causing him to struggle with the fact that accepting the new gig would end his partnership with Beckett. 16 6 "Vampire Weekend" Karen Gaviola Terri Miller 11.09 October 26, 2009 As Halloween approaches, Castle and Beckett are assigned to investigate the death of a young man found stabbed in the heart with a wooden stake in a graveyard. To Castle's delight, the two must delve into the world of vampires and werewolves to find the killer. 17 7 "Famous Last Words" Rob Bowman Jose Molina 9.68 November 2, 2009 Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of a singer in a popular punk band whose body was arranged to resemble a scene in one of the band's music videos. When the case stumps the two, Alexis comes to their aid, using knowledge gained as a fan of the band. 18 8 "Kill the Messenger" Jonathan Frakes Terence Paul Winter 10.72 November 9, 2009 The investigation into the death of a bike messenger takes a personal turn for Beckett and her colleagues when they discover that the victim was carrying evidence that could exonerate a man jailed years before by Captain Montgomery. Things get even more interesting when they discover that a wealthy candidate for the U.S. Senate from a prominent New York family may have been involved as well. 19 9 "Love Me Dead" Bryan Spicer Alexi Hawley 10.86 November 16, 2009 Castle and Beckett are thrust into the world of ex-cons and escorts after a respected Assistant District Attorney is tossed off a multi-story car parking garage. Further, Castle sympathizes with the plight of a call girl connected to the case, resulting in his making promises that he and Beckett may not be able to keep. Meanwhile, Castle is concerned, and mildly hurt, when Alexis confides a secret to Beckett and not to him. 20 10 "One Man's Treasure" Helen Shaver Elizabeth Davis 10.46 November 23, 2009 Castle and Beckett have their hands full looking into the death of a man whose body is found stuffed in a garbage chute when two women arrive to identify the body - one claiming to be the victim's wife, the other his fiancée. Meanwhile, Alexis volunteers at the precinct as part of a civics class project, and works to track down the owner of a packet of photos left over from a case gone cold years ago. 21 11 "The Fifth Bullet" John Terlesky David Grae 8.41 December 7, 2009 A twist arises in the case of an art dealer found shot to death in his art gallery when a man with amnesia arrives at the station carrying a book with a bullet lodged in it that was fired from the same gun as was used in the murder. To solve the crime, Castle and Beckett have to jog his memory and unravel a possible connection to a high-level Arabian diplomat. 22 12 "A Rose for Everafter" Bryan Spicer Teleplay by: Terri Miller & Terence Paul Winter
Story by: Alexi Hawley
9.48 January 11, 2010 Castle reconnects with a former girlfriend (Alyssa Milano) on her wedding day when one of her bridesmaids is found murdered, causing sparks to fly between them once again, and Beckett to have to deal with the possibility of being jealous. 23 13 "Sucker Punch" Tom Wright Will Beall 9.50 January 18, 2010 The case of the murder of an enforcer for an Irish gang takes a terribly personal turn when Lanie and a forensic expert friend of Castle's uncover an undeniable connection between the case and Beckett's mother's unsolved murder. As the investigation plays out, Beckett comes to terms not only with her grief for her mother, but with feelings that will impact her relationship with Castle. 24 14 "The Third Man" Rosemary Rodriguez Terence Paul Winter 10.54 January 25, 2010 As Castle and Beckett investigate the death of a possible serial squatter mixed up in a multi-million dollar heist involving exotic animals and diamonds, Castle tries to hide from Beckett the fact that a newspaper that ranked him as one of the city's most eligible bachelors also linked them romantically. While Castle relishes the moment by agreeing to a date with a woman ranked by the newspaper as one of the city's most eligible bachelorettes, Beckett makes romantic plans of her own with Lanie's help. 25 15 "Suicide Squeeze" David Barrett Jose Molina 9.48 February 8, 2010 A beloved Cuban baseball player is found murdered with a baseball bat requiring Castle and Beckett to explore the high-stakes world of professional sports. Meanwhile, Alexis works to complete a family tree for school and questions Castle about his desire to know more about his own father. 26 16 "The Mistress Always Spanks Twice" Tom Wright Kate Sargeant 9.09 March 8, 2010 The body of a woman covered in caramel sauce is found hanging from playground equipment in a park, prompting the team to venture into the world of bondage and fetish clubs, and plenty of playful banter between Castle and Beckett. 27 17 "Tick, Tick, Tick…" Bryan Spicer Moira Kirland 12.21 March 22, 2010 (Part 1) Beckett and Castle team up with experienced FBI Special Agent Jordan Shaw (Dana Delany) in the hunt for a serial killer with an apparent obsession for 'Nikki Heat', the character Castle based on Beckett in his best-seller Heat Wave. It soon becomes apparent that not only is Beckett jealous of Castle's admiration for Shaw and the FBI's hi-tech gadgets, but that Beckett herself could be the killer's ultimate intended victim. Castle also strikes a deal to make Heat Wave into a movie. 28 18 "Boom!" John Terlesky Elizabeth Davis 14.47 March 29, 2010 (Part 2) After barely surviving an explosion set by the serial killer, now identified as Scott Dunn, that destroys her apartment, Beckett pushes Shaw's imposed boundaries on her involvement in the investigation, and gets herself removed from the case. But when Dunn kidnaps Shaw to get to Beckett, Beckett takes over the investigation and finds herself relying on Castle's instincts as a mystery writer to save Shaw and herself. 29 19 "Wrapped Up in Death" Bill Roe Alexi Hawley 11.70 April 5, 2010 When a museum curator is found dead from having a stone gargoyle dropped on him, Beckett, Castle, and the team must answer the question of whether the killer is a jealous colleague, a jilted lover, the publicity-hungry museum director, or the curse of an ancient mummy whose tomb promises death for anyone who looks upon its face, as Castle couldn't resist doing. 30 20 "The Late Shaft" Bryan Spicer David Grae 13.20 April 12, 2010 When a legendary talk show host (Tom Bergeron) is found dead after Castle appears on his show and he reveals to Castle that his life is in danger, Castle and Beckett work to piece together a timeline of his final hours that could crack the case even though it seems the victim died of natural causes. Meanwhile, Castle's fling with an actress who is up for the part of Nikki Heat in the movie version of Heat Wave, has Beckett jealous. 31 21 "Den of Thieves" John Terlesky Will Beall 10.39 April 19, 2010 An investigation into the death of a thief uncovers some painful parts of Esposito's past and results in Beckett making a connection with the handsome robbery detective, Tom Demming (Michael Trucco), assigned to help with the case. 32 22 "Food to Die For" Ron Underwood Terri Miller 10.69 May 3, 2010 Castle and Beckett's investigation into the murder of a chef who recently won a reality cooking show results in her reconnecting with an old high school friend, Madison Queller, who owned the restaurant where the victim worked. While Beckett's relationship with Demming develops, Castle pursues Madison, but whether for romance or information on Beckett's past for one of his books isn't clear. 33 23 "Overkill" John Terlesky René Echevarria 11.42 May 10, 2010 Beckett asks Demming to help her and Castle investigate a robbery-homicide, prompting the two men to fall into competition with each other to impress Beckett by proving their own theory in the death correct. As the case develops, it becomes obvious to Castle that, despite his efforts at solving the case, Beckett's relationship with Demming has gotten serious. 34 24 "A Deadly Game" Rob Bowman Andrew W. Marlowe 10.09 May 17, 2010 The death of a man who was involved in a simulated spy game leads Castle and Beckett to wonder where exactly the game ends and reality begins. Against this backdrop, Castle and Beckett struggle inwardly with their feelings for each other, even though Beckett is officially dating Demming and Castle is severely behind in his writing for the second Nikki Heat book. After receiving advice from family and friends, both come to separate decisions that could make or break their relationship in the future.
Season 3 (2010–11)
Title Directed by Written by U.S. viewers
Original air date 35 1 "A Deadly Affair" Rob Bowman Andrew W. Marlowe 11.17 September 20, 2010 Beckett and her team burst into an apartment on a murderer's trail, only to be surprised when they find Castle, who they hadn't seen or heard from in months, standing over the dead woman's body holding a gun. Beckett has no choice but to arrest Castle until he proves he is innocent. 36 2 "He's Dead, She's Dead" John Terlesky Moira Kirland 11.08 September 27, 2010 Beckett and Castle look for a killer of a famous psychic while debating whether extrasensory abilities are real or fake. But, when a letter arrives from the victim predicting her death, they must determine who actually wrote the letter, the victim or killer. 37 3 "Under the Gun" Bryan Spicer Alexi Hawley 10.83 October 4, 2010 While investigating the murder of a bail bondsman, Beckett and Castle run into Beckett's first Training Officer, Mike Royce, now working as a bounty hunter and chasing their murder suspect on a warrant for missing his court appearance. 38 4 "Punked" Rob Bowman David Grae 10.66 October 11, 2010 Beckett and Castle investigate a murder of a young executive involving antique guns, a 200-year-old bullet, and New York's steampunk subculture. Later, a new romance in Beckett's life is revealed. 39 5 "Anatomy of a Murder" John Terlesky Terence Paul Winter 10.95 October 18, 2010 When a County Hospital doctor's body is discovered in someone else's casket, Castle and Beckett dive into the complex relationships in the hospital and the doctor's life to uncover the killer. Meanwhile, Castle's relationship with his ex-wife is strained over a pair of concert tickets. 40 6 "3XK" Bill Roe David Amann 11.32 October 25, 2010 When a woman's dead body shows signs of an old killer's handy work, Castle and Beckett discover that the Triple Killer, a murderer who vanished four years prior, may have returned. Meanwhile, Castle alternately encourages and discourages Alexis' involvement with a secret admirer. 41 7 "Almost Famous" Félix Alcalá Elizabeth Davis 11.27 November 1, 2010 Beckett and Castle respond to an "Officer Down" call only to find that the murdered "officer" is actually a male stripper wearing a police costume. 42 8 "Murder Most Fowl" Bryan Spicer Matt Pyken 10.83 November 8, 2010 Beckett and Castle discover the brutal kidnapping of a boy while investigating the shooting death of a subway worker in Central Park. Meanwhile, Alexis plays pet-sitter for an aged rat. 43 9 "Close Encounters of the Murderous Kind" Bethany Rooney Shalisha Francis 9.98 November 15, 2010 When a prominent astrophysicist is found dead in her car of explosive decompression, Castle is led to theorize her death was the result of an alien abduction, particularly when a government agent (Lyle Lovett) tries to stop the investigation. 44 10 "Last Call" Bryan Spicer Scott Williams 7.63 December 6, 2010 Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of a dockworker turned bar owner whose body is found floating in the East River, leading to the discovery of a secret that dates back to Prohibition. 45 11 "Nikki Heat" Jeff Bleckner David Grae 9.61 January 3, 2011 Natalie Rhodes (Laura Prepon), playing Nikki Heat in the film adaptation of Heat Wave, joins Castle and Beckett in their next investigation of a high class match-maker, Stacy Collins. Natalie goes to extremes during her "character research," making herself into the exact image of Beckett, much to Castle's delight and Beckett's dismay. Ryan tries to find the best way to propose to Jenny. 46 12 "Poof! You're Dead" Millicent Shelton Terri Miller 9.05 January 10, 2011 Beckett and Castle are called to investigate the murder of a magician, found suspended upside down in a tank of water. The trail leads back to a money laundering scheme and an investigation into a questionable billionaire whose plane exploded over the Atlantic. Meanwhile, Lanie and Esposito try and keep a secret from the rest of the 12th Precinct and Castle struggles with his feelings for his ex-wife Gina. 47 13 "Knockdown" Tom Wright Will Beall 9.08 January 24, 2011 When the detective who investigated Beckett's mother's murder is shot before Beckett's eyes before he can give her new evidence in the case, Beckett's old wounds are reopened. The investigation of the detective's death leads the team to an old scheme which may provide the answer to why Beckett's mother was murdered and who ordered it. Things heat up during the investigation, and a question is raised that Castle is not ready to answer. 48 14 "Lucky Stiff" Emile Levisetti Alexi Hawley 9.26 February 7, 2011 Castle and Beckett are called to look into the murder of a winner of 117 million dollars in the lottery who was found dead in his apartment and the safe containing his winnings empty. As they look into the victim's past spendings and charity, discovering he was trying to make up for the mistakes he made. Martha meanwhile has inherited a million dollars from her former fiancee Chet and wants to find some way to honor his memory. 49 15 "The Final Nail" John Terlesky Moira Kirland 8.75 February 14, 2011 Beckett and Castle are called to investigate the murder of a wealthy woman, killed by a nail gun. Castle went to boarding school with the victim's husband, Damien Westlake (Jason Wiles). While Beckett considers Castle's old friend the prime suspect, Castle disagrees. Their investigation leads them to a cold case: the murder of Philip Westlake (Damien's father) that occurred two decades ago. 50 16 "Setup" Rob Bowman David Amann 8.99 February 21, 2011 (Part 1). Castle and Beckett Investigate the murder of a New York taxi driver who was shot to death, and his taxi stripped of its parts. As they search for his killer, they are led to a storage with trace amounts of radioactive material and evidence that there may be a terrorist group building a dirty bomb. Beckett and the squad must cooperate with a ruthless Homeland Security agent Mark Fallon (Adrian Pasdar), but Castle senses that they have been set up. As Castle and Beckett close in on a suspect, they are trapped in a freezer while a nuclear device is loose in the city. 51 17 "Countdown" Bill Roe Andrew W. Marlowe 10.11 February 28, 2011 (Part 2). Castle and Beckett remain trapped in the frozen storage container while the NYPD and the Department of Homeland Security continue to search for the dirty bomb. Alexis' worried call finally results in help arriving, including Beckett's boyfriend, Josh. Now back on the task force, Beckett and Castle team up with Homeland Security, to follow the trail of domestic terrorists. But can they find the bomb, and defuse it in time? 52 18 "One Life to Lose" David M. Barrett Elizabeth Davis 12.03 March 21, 2011 When Sarah Cutler the head writer on one of New York's longest running soap operas is killed with a fire axe, Castle and Beckett quickly discover behind the scenes drama just as scandalous as the fictitious storylines, and most would kill to get ahead. 53 19 "Law & Murder" Jeff Bleckner Terence Paul Winter 12.56 March 28, 2011 During the trial of a murdered socialite, a juror falls dead from cyanide poisoning. Suspect number one is the defendant of the trial, having an accomplice poison the juror's coffee within the courthouse. But when Castle and Beckett discover that the victim was poisoned long before he reached the courthouse, they begin to follow a trail that involves the victim buying his way into the trial and his connection to the case being presented in the courtroom. 54 20 "Slice of Death" Steve Boyum Scott Williams 11.45 April 4, 2011 When a reporter is found dead inside a pizza oven, Castle and Beckett try to determine why he was murdered. They hunt a trail of suspects working for franchises with very similar names. Meanwhile, Alexis has problems to cope with when a "friend" tries to steal her boyfriend. 55 21 "The Dead Pool" Paul Holahan Matt Pyken 12.33 April 11, 2011 When a future Olympic swimmer is found dead in the pool, Castle and Beckett travel into the world of sports, drugs, and drug dealers. 56 22 "To Love and Die in L.A." John Terlesky Alexi Hawley 12.11 May 2, 2011 Against orders, Beckett travels to Los Angeles while investigating the murder of her training officer Michael Royce, last seen being arrested in the Under the Gun episode; Castle questions Beckett's motives. 57 23 "Pretty Dead" Jeff Bleckner Terri Miller 12.60 May 9, 2011 Castle and Beckett are called to investigate when Amber Middleberry, a contestant in a beauty pageant, is found strangled and every suspect has a motive to commit murder. 58 24 "Knockout" Rob Bowman Will Beall 12.93 May 16, 2011 An assassin, with knowledge of the details behind Beckett's mother's murder, escapes from custody during his trial leaving Castle and Beckett to track him down. A secret is revealed about Captain Montgomery's past and the identity of the third cop. At Montgomery's funeral, Beckett is shot and Castle tells her that he loves her.
Season 4 (2011–12)
Title Directed by Written by U.S. viewers
Original air date 59 1 "Rise" Rob Bowman Andrew W. Marlowe 13.28 September 19, 2011 After undergoing extensive surgery, Beckett takes three months to recuperate before returning to the NYPD. With Castle in tow she begins searching for her would-be assassin. There is a new Captain at the precinct and as well as new relationships between characters. Although Beckett at first claims that she does not remember the events of the gunshot, she confesses to a psychologist that she does. As Castle tries to dissuade Beckett from digging deeper into the case, he himself is immersed in the process of trying to identify Beckett's shooter. 60 2 "Heroes & Villains" Jeff Bleckner David Amann 11.67 September 26, 2011 Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of an ex-con in an alley, and believe a vigilante is behind the murder. But, the case gets complicated as they find out that there is more than one person dressed up as the same comic book hero. 61 3 "Head Case" Holly Dale David Grae 11.18 October 3, 2011 Castle and Beckett investigate a crime scene that involves a large pool of blood but no victim. Alexis receives news about Stanford. 62 4 "Kick the Ballistics" Rob Bowman Moira Kirland 10.23 October 10, 2011 Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of a young woman which was committed using Det. Ryan's old service weapon – the one that was stolen by the serial killer, 3XK. 63 5 "Eye of the Beholder" John Terlesky Shalisha Francis 11.23 October 17, 2011 Castle and Beckett investigate a murder commited during the theft of a valuable sculpture. Serena Kaye, a smart, sexy insurance investigator, joins them in the investigation, all the while hiding a very important secret from the team. She also attracts a lot of attention from Castle, with mixed feelings from Beckett. 64 6 "Demons" Bill Roe Rob Hanning 10.81 October 24, 2011 Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of a ghost hunter who was looking into a haunting at a New York mansion. As they delve deeper into the case, Castle supports the idea that supernatural powers could be at work, while Beckett looks for a non-supernatural reason for the murder. 65 7 "Cops & Robbers" Bryan Spicer Terence Paul Winter 12.58 October 31, 2011 Martha and Castle are held hostage by bank robbers dressed in hospital scrubs. Beckett's rescue efforts are hindered by a strict hostage negotiator. Meanwhile, Alexis faces problems in her relationship with Ashley. 66 8 "Heartbreak Hotel" Bill Roe Elizabeth Davis 11.07 November 7, 2011 During the investigation of the murder of an Atlantic City casino owner at an abandoned warehouse, strong leads emerge for the team in both New York and Atlantic City. As Beckett and Capt. Gates work the New York leads together, Castle naturally chooses to join the detectives for the road trip to "America's Playground", hoping to help solve the case while throwing an impromptu bachelor party for Ryan. 67 9 "Kill Shot" David M. Barrett Alexi Hawley November 21, 2011 The team searches for a sniper who is terrorizing New York; Beckett tries to hide her worsening PTSD from Castle and the detectives. 68 10 "Cuffed" December 5, 2011
- ^ "Castle: The Complete First Season". Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001XRLWPQ. Retrieved March 14, 2010.
- ^ "Castle - Die komplette erste Staffel (3 Discs)". Amazon.de. http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00377ISA2. Retrieved May 7, 2010.
- ^ "Castle - The Complete 1st Season (3 Disc Set)". EzyDVD. http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/808863. Retrieved May 3, 2010.
- ^ Lambert, David (March 30, 21010). "Castle - Season 2 DVDs Are On the Way for this Nathan Fillion/Stana Katic Series! **UPDATE: Specific Release Date**". TV Shows on DVD. http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Castle-Season-2/13556. Retrieved March 30, 2010.
- ^ "Castle - Die komplette zweite Staffel". Amazon.de. http://www.amazon.de/dp/B004EHVMNY. Retrieved May 20, 2011.
- ^ "Castle - The Complete 2nd Season (6 Disc Set) @ EzyDVD". Ezydvd.com.au. http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/816266. Retrieved October 24, 2010.
- ^ "Castle: The Complete Third Season (2010)". Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003L77FYS. Retrieved May 17, 2011.
- ^ "Castle - The Complete Third Season (6 Disc Set)". EzyDVD. http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/820941. Retrieved August 3, 2011.
- ^ Mitovich, Matt Webb (June 27, 2011). "Fall TV: ABC Sets Premiere Dates, Including Supersized Grey's Anatomy and Modern Family". TV Line. TV Line Media, LLC. http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/fall-tv-abc-premiere-dates/. Retrieved June 27, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (March 10, 2009). "Monday Ratings: Dancing with the Stars returns bigger than before". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/03/10/monday-ratings-dancing-with-the-stars-returns-bigger-than-before/14206. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (March 17, 2009). "Monday Ratings: Dancing with the Stars propels ABC to top". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/03/17/monday-ratings-dancing-with-the-stars-propels-abc-to-top/14657. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (March 24, 2009). "Monday Ratings: Mother, lacks big bang, Castle slides, Heroes low". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/03/24/monday-ratings-mother-lacks-big-bang-castle-slides-heroes-low/15042. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (March 31, 2009). "Monday Ratings: Fox & ABC Tie At The Top Lead By House, Dancing With The Stars". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/03/31/monday-ratings-fox-abc-tie-at-the-top-lead-by-house-dancing-with-the-stars/15520. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (April 14, 2009). "Top ABC Primetime Shows, April 6-12, 2009". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/04/14/top-abc-primetime-shows-april-6-12-2009/16718. Retrieved October 4, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (April 14, 2009). "Monday Ratings: FOX and CBS battle for youth, Castle slips". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/04/14/monday-ratings-fox-and-cbs-battle-for-youth-castle-slips/16681. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (April 21, 2009). "Updated Monday Ratings: Chuck idles, Castle inches up vs. rerun". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/04/21/monday-ratings-chuck-idles-icastle-inches-up-vs-rerun/17085. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (April 28, 2009). "Updated Monday Ratings: Chuck, Heroes finales, Castle hanging on?". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/04/28/updated-monday-ratings-chuck-heroes-finales-castle-hanging-on/17507. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (May 12, 2009). "Top ABC Primetime Shows, May 4-10, 2009". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/05/12/top-abc-primetime-shows-may-4-10-2009/18547. Retrieved October 4, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (May 12, 2009). "Monday Ratings: House wins, Castle hangs on". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/05/12/monday-ratings-house-wins-castle-hangs-on/18484. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (September 22, 2009). "Updated TV Ratings: House premieres big Dancing, Heroes & The Jay Leno Show fall". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/09/22/tv-ratings-dancing-house-premiere-big-heroes-the-jay-leno-show-fall/27997. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (September 29, 2009). "TV Ratings: House down, still tops; Trauma’s explosions lead to ratings implosion". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/09/29/s-tv-ratings-house-down-still-tops-traumas-explosions-lead-to-ratings-implosion/28773. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (October 6, 2009). "TV Ratings: Most shows down Castle flat (in finals); Heroes sinks further". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/06/tv-ratings-most-shows-down-but-dancing-and-castle-on-the-rise-heroes-sinks-further/29635. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (October 13, 2009). "TV Ratings: Castle flat; Heroes, Trauma stabilize as CBS and ABC take night". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/13/tv-ratings-castle-heroes-trauma-stabilize/30288. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (October 20, 2009). "TV Ratings: Heroes up; Castle flat; Big Bang Theory soars higher". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/20/tv-ratings-heroes-castle-flat-big-bang-theory-soars-higher/30938. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (October 27, 2009). "TV Ratings: CSI: Miami rerun CRUSHES The Jay Leno Show; Castle gains". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/27/tv-ratings-against-csi-miami-rerun-crushes-the-jay-leno-show-castle-gains/31639. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (November 3, 2009). "TV Ratings: World Series Game five wins for FOX; Heroes, Trauma up; Castle down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/11/03/tv-ratings-world-series-game-five-wins-for-fox-hereo-trauma-up-castle-down/32393. Retrieved November 3, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (November 10, 2009). "TV Ratings: House, Lie to Me, Castle up; Heroes down; Jay Leno slips below 4 million viewers". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/11/10/tv-ratings-house-lie-to-me-up-heroes-castle-down-jay-leno-slips-below-4-million/33107. Retrieved November 10, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (November 18, 2009). "TV Ratings: The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Castle up; Heroes down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/11/18/tv-ratings-the-big-bang-theory-two-and-a-half-men-castle-up-heroes-down/33813. Retrieved November 18, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (November 24, 2009). "TV Ratings: The Big Bang Theory sets high; Find My Family a better lead-in for Castle?". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/11/24/tv-ratings-the-big-bang-theory-sets-high-find-my-family-a-better-lead-in-for-castle/34407. Retrieved November 24, 2009.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (December 8, 2009). "TV Ratings: Big Bang Theory tops night as CBS dominates mish-mash Monday; Castle down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/12/08/tv-ratings-big-bang-theory-tops-night-as-cbs-dominates-mish-mash-monday-castle-down/35528. Retrieved January 21, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (January 12, 2010). "TV Ratings: CBS Wins; The Big Bang Theory Hits Highs Fringe Pummels Heroes". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/01/12/tv-ratings-cbs-wins-the-big-bang-theory-hits-highs-fringe-pummels-heroes/38476. Retrieved January 21, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (January 20, 2010). "ABC Posts its 2nd-Highest-Rated Week Among Adults 18-49 Since November". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/01/20/abc-posts-its-2nd-highest-rated-week-among-adults-18-49-since-november/39479. Retrieved January 24, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (January 26, 2010). "TV Ratings: Fox wins night, Castle sees highs, Chuck steady". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/01/26/tv-ratings-fox-wins-night-castle-sees-highs-chuck-steady/40154. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (February 9, 2010). "TV Ratings: CBS Sees Post Super Bowl Boost; The Big Bang Theory Hits Series Highs; Chuck, Castle Drop". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/02/09/tv-ratings-cbs-sees-post-super-bowl-boost-the-big-bang-theory-hits-series-highs-chuck-castle-drops/41462. Retrieved February 10, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (March 9, 2010). "TV Ratings: Chuck Drops a Touch; Two and a Half Men Hits Highs; NBC Dead Last". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/03/09/tv-ratings-chuck-drops-a-touch-two-and-a-half-men-hits-highs-nbc-dead-last/44300. Retrieved March 9, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (March 23, 2010). "Monday Finals: “Dancing With the Stars” Rises; “Castle” Falls". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/03/23/monday-finals-dancing-with-the-stars-rises-castle-falls/45890. Retrieved March 23, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (March 30, 2010). "TV Ratings: “Dancing With the Stars” Down, But Dominates; “Castle” & Chuck” Rise". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/03/30/tv-ratings-dancing-with-the-stars-down-but-dominate-castle-chuck-rise/46581. Retrieved March 30, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (April 6, 2010). "Monday Broadcast Finals: “Castle” Loses a Tenth of a Ratings Point". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/04/06/monday-broadcast-finals-castle-loses-a-tenth-of-a-ratings-point/47586. Retrieved October 4, 2010.
- ^ "“Castle” Stands as the No. 1 Series at 10pm in Viewers and Young Adults for the 4th Week in a Row, Drawing its 2nd-Largest-Ever Audience - TV Ratings, Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings". TVbytheNumbers.com. April 13, 2010. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/04/13/%e2%80%9ccastle%e2%80%9d-stands-as-the-no-1-series-at-10pm-in-viewers-and-young-adults-for-the-4th-week-in-a-row-drawing-its-2nd-largest-ever-audience/48163. Retrieved June 3, 2010.
- ^ "Monday Broadcast Finals: House, Dancing Adjusted Up; Romantically, Castle, CSI: Miami Adjusted Down". April 20, 2010. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/04/20/monday-broadcast-finals-house-dancing-adjusted-up-romantically-castle-csi-miami-adjusted-down/49237. Retrieved April 20, 2010.
- ^ "Monday Finals: "House," "Big Bang" Adjusted Up; "Romantically Challenged," "Castle" Adjusted Down". TV By The Numbers. May 4, 2010. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/04/monday-finals-house-big-bang-adjusted-up-romantically-challenged-castle-adjusted-down/50540. Retrieved May 7, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (May 11, 2010). "TV Ratings: Chuck Flat, But at Series-Low Levels; Big Bang Theory Tops Night". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/11/tv-ratings-monday-chuck-flat-but-at-series-low-levels-big-bang-theory-tops-night/51017. Retrieved October 4, 2010.
- ^ "TV Ratings: House Finale, The Big Bang Theory Lead Night". TVbytheNumbers.com. May 18, 2010. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/18/tv-ratings-house-finale-the-big-bang-theory-lead-night/51682. Retrieved June 3, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (September 21, 2010). "TV Ratings Monday: Dancing, Castle, Two and a Half Men Up ; Lone Star No Star; + The Event, Hawaii Five-0". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/09/21/tv-ratings-monday-dancing-castle-two-and-a-half-men-up-lone-star-no-star-the-event-hawaii-five-0/64332. Retrieved September 21, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (September 28, 2010). "Monday Finals: Castle Adjusted Down; Chuck, Rules, Hawaii Five-0, 90210 Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/09/28/monday-finals-castle-adjusted-down-chuck-rules-hawaii-five-0-90210-adjusted-up/65667. Retrieved September 29, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (October 5, 2010). "Monday Finals: Castle, Lie to Me, 90210 Adjusted Down; House, How I Met Your Mother, Mike & Molly, Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/10/05/monday-finals-castle-lie-to-me-90210-adjusted-down-how-i-met-your-mother-mike-molly-adjusted-up/66826. Retrieved October 5, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (October 12, 2010). "Monday Finals: Castle, Dancing Adjusted Down; How I Met Your Mother, Two And A Half Men, 90210 Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/10/12/monday-finals-castle-dancing-adjusted-down-how-i-met-your-mother-two-and-a-half-men-90210-adjusted-up/67758. Retrieved October 13, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (October 19, 2010). "Monday Finals: Castle, Lie to Me Adjusted Down; How I Met Your Mother, DWTS, Two and a Half Men, Mike & Molly Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/10/19/monday-finals-castle-adjusted-down-how-i-met-your-mother-dwts-two-and-a-half-men-mike-molly-adjusted-up/68822. Retrieved October 19, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (October 26, 2010). "Monday Finals: Castle Adjusted Down, Still Beats Five-0; Dancing, Rules, Men, Mike & Molly, Lie, 90210 Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/10/26/monday-finals-castle-adjusted-down-dancing-rules-men-mike-molly-lie-90210-adjusted-up/69786. Retrieved October 26, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (November 2, 2010). "Monday Finals: Castle Adjusted Down Slightly; Chuck Holds". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/11/02/monday-finals-castle-adjusted-down-slightly-chuck-holds/70604. Retrieved November 2, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (November 9, 2010). "Monday Finals: Dancing, Castle, Mike & Molly, Rules, Men Adjusted Down; Lauer GWB Interview, 90210 Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/11/09/monday-finals-dancing-castle-mike-lauer-gwb-interview-90210-up/71452. Retrieved November 9, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (November 16, 2010). "Monday Finals: Mike & Molly, Lie to Me Adjusted Down; How I Met Your Mother Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/11/16/monday-finals-mike-how-i-met-your-mother-up/72354. Retrieved November 17, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (December 7, 2010). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Hawaii Five-0,' '90210,' '2.5 Men' Adjusted Up; 'Skating With The Stars,' 'Castle' Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/12/07/monday-final-ratings-hawaii-five-0-90210-adjusted-up-skating-with-the-stars-castle-2-5-men-down/74654. Retrieved December 8, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (January 4, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Two And A Half Men' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/01/04/monday-finals-two-and-a-half-men-adjusted-up/77264. Retrieved January 4, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (January 11, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: No Adjustments". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/01/11/monday-final-ratings-no-adjustments/78225. Retrieved January 11, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (January 25, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Chuck' Drops, But Only a Little; No Change for 'Lie To Me' or 'Castle'". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/01/25/monday-final-ratings-chuck-drops-but-only-a-little-no-change-for-lie-to-me-or-castle/80140. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (February 8, 2011). "Monday Finals: No Ratings Adjustments For 'Chuck' or 'The Chicago Code'; 'Mike & Molly' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/02/08/monday-finals-no-ratings-adjustments-for-chuck-or-the-chicago-code-mike-molly-adjusted-down/81987. Retrieved February 8, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (February 15, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: No 18-49 Adjustments For 'Mad Love,' 'Chuck' Or Any Other Shows". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/02/15/monday-finals-no-ratings-adjustments-for-mad-love-chuck-or-any-other-shows/82848. Retrieved February 15, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (February 23, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'The Bachelor' and 'Hawaii Five-0' Adjusted Up; No Adjustment for 'Chuck'". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/02/23/monday-final-ratings-the-bachelor-and-hawaii-five-0-adjusted-up-no-adjustment-for-chuck/83525. Retrieved February 23, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (March 1, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'The Bachelor,' 'The Cape' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/03/01/monday-final-ratings-the-bachelor-the-cape-adjusted-up/84095. Retrieved March 1, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (March 22, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: "Castle" ; "The Chicago Code" Adjusted Down; "Dancing Stars"; "How I Meet Your Mother" Adjusted Up; "Chuck" Stays Low". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/03/22/monday-final-ratings-castle-the-chicago-code-adjusted-down-dancing-stars-how-i-met-your-mother-adjusted-up-chuck-stays-low/86722. Retrieved March 22, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (March 29, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Castle' Adjusted Down, Still A Season High; 'Dancing With The Stars' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/03/29/monday-final-ratings-castle-adjusted-down-still-a-season-high-dancing-with-the-stars-adjusted-up/87551. Retrieved March 29, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (April 5, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Castle' Adjusted Down; 'Harry's Law,' 'Dancing' Adjusted Up + NCAA Championship". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/04/05/monday-final-ratings-castle-adjusted-down-harrys-law-dancing-adjusted-up-ncaa-championship/88395. Retrieved April 5, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (April 12, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Dancing With The Stars,' 'Hawaii Five-0' Adjusted Up; 'Castle' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/04/12/monday-final-ratings-dancing-with-the-stars-hawaii-five-0-adjusted-up-castle-adjusted-down/89061. Retrieved April 13, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (May 3, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Dancing With The Stars,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Mike & Molly,' 'Hawaii Five-0' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/05/03/monday-final-ratings-dancing-with-the-stars-how-i-met-your-mother-mike-molly-hawaii-five-0-adjusted-up/91437. Retrieved May 3, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (May 10, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Chuck,' 'Dancing,' 'House,' 'Mother,' 'Mad Love,' 'Mike & Molly' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/05/10/monday-final-ratings-chuck-dancing-house-mother-mad-love-mike-molly-adjusted-up/92056. Retrieved May 10, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (May 18, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Dancing,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Mad Love,' 'Mike & Molly' Adjusted Up; 'The Chicago Code' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/05/18/monday-final-ratings-dancing-hawaii-five-0-how-i-met-your-mother-mad-love-mike-the-chicago-code-adjusted-down/93127/. Retrieved May 18, 2011.
- ^ Porter, Rick (January 10, 2011). "Modern Family, Grey's Anatomy, Castle, get early pickups; so do 3 other shows". Zap 2 It. Tribune Media Services. http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/01/modern-family-greys-anatomy-castle-get-early-pickups-so-do-3-other-shows.html. Retrieved May 11, 2011.
- ^ Bryant, Adam (July 13, 2011). "Castle Exclusive: Meet Castle and Beckett's New Captain!". TVGuide.com. http://www.tvguide.com/News/Castle-New-Captain-Penny-Johnson-1035235.aspx. Retrieved July 13, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (September 20, 2011). "Monday Broadcast Final Ratings: Two and a Half Men, 2 Broke Girls, DWTS Adjusted Up; Castle Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/09/20/monday-broadcast-final-ratings-two-and-a-half-men-2-broke-girls-dwts-adjusted-up-castle-adjusted-down/104333/. Retrieved September 20, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (September 27, 2011). "Monday Broadcast Final Ratings: Terra Nova, 2.5 Men, Castle, HIMYM, Broke Girls Adjusted Up; Gossip Girl, Mike & Molly Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/09/27/monday-broadcast-final-ratings-terra-nova-2-5-men-castle-himym-hart-of-dixie-broke-girls-adjusted-up-gossip-girl-mike-molly-adjusted-down/105020/. Retrieved September 27, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (October 4, 2011). "Monday Broadcast Final Ratings: Terra Nova, 2.5 Men, 2 Broke Girls Adjusted Up; Castle Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/10/04/monday-broadcast-final-ratings-terra-nova-2-5-men-castle-adjusted-down/106073/. Retrieved October 5, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (October 11, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: Terra Nova, House, Unscrambled; Mother, Sing Off, Broke Girls, 2.5 Men, Hawaii 5-0 Adjusted Up; Dancing, Castle, Mike & Molly Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/10/11/monday-final-ratings-terra-nova-house-unscrambled-mother-sing-off-broke-girls-2-5-men-hawaii-5-0-adjusted-up-dancing-castle-mike-molly-adjusted-dow/106758/#comment-977622. Retrieved October 12, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (October 18, 2011). "TV Monday Final Ratings: Terra Nova, HIMYM, 2 Broke Girls, 2.5 Men, Adjusted Up; Castle, Hart of Dixie Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/10/18/monday-final-ratings-terra-nova-himym-2-broke-girls-2-5-men-adjusted-up-castle-hart-of-dixie-adjusted-down/107698/. Retrieved October 18, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (October 25, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: World Series Game 5 Draws 14.3 Million; Dancing, Gossip Girl Adjusted Up; Castle, 2 Broke Girls, 2.5 Men, Mike & Molly, Hawaii Five-0 Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/10/25/monday-final-ratings-world-series-game-5-draws-14-3-million-dancing-gossip-girl-adjusted-up-castle-2-broke-girls-2-5-men-mike-molly-hawaii-five-0-adjusted-down/108357/. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (November 1, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'How I Met Your Mother,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Hawaii Five-0' Adjusted Up; 'Castle Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/11/01/monday-final-ratings-how-i-met-your-mother-2-broke-girls-hawaii-five-0-adjusted-up-castle-adjusted-down/109299/. Retrieved November 2, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (November 8, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: '2 Broke Girls,' '2.5 Men,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' 'House,' 'DWTS' 'The Sing Off' Adjusted Up; 'Castle Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/11/08/monday-final-ratings-2-broke-girls-2-5-men-hawaii-five-0-house-dwts-the-sing-off-adjusted-up-castle-adjusted-down/110007/. Retrieved November 9, 2011.
- ^ "(#409) "Kill Shot"". The Futon Critic. http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20111107abc01/. Retrieved November 18, 2011.
- ^ "Castle : Cuffed". Zap2It. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/castle-cuffed/EP010855880070. Retrieved November 18, 2011.
- General references
- "Castle Episode Guide". TV Guide. http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=296087&more=ucepisodelist. Retrieved September 29, 2010.
- "Shows A-Z - castle on abc". the Futon Critic. http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch.aspx?id=castle&view=listings. Retrieved September 29, 2010.
- "Castle - Episode Guide". ABC. http://abc.go.com/shows/castle/episode-guide. Retrieved September 29, 2010.
CastleEpisodes Seasons CharactersRichard Castle · Kate Beckett · Javier Esposito · Kevin Ryan · Lanie Parish · Roy Montgomery · Alexis Castle · Martha Rodgers Cast
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.