- D204 road (Croatia)
Route information Length: 6.3 km (3.9 mi) Major junctions From: Pribanjci border crossing to Slovenia D3 in Bosanci To: A1 in Bosiljevo 1 interchange Location Counties: Karlovac Highway system
State roads in Croatia
D204 is a state road connecting Pribanjci and nearby border crossing to Slovenia to D3 state road in Bosanci, and the road also serves as a connecting road to the A1 motorway as it terminates in Bosiljevo 1 interchange. The northern terminus of the road is located at Aržano border crossing, providing access to Livno in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The road is 6.3 km (3.9 mi) long.
The road, as well as all other state roads in Croatia, is managed and maintained by Hrvatske ceste, state owned company.
Traffic is regularly counted and reported by Hrvatske ceste, operator of the road. Substantial variations between annual (AADT) and summer (ASDT) traffic volumes are attributed to the fact that the road serves as an approach to the Croatian A1 motorway carrying considerable tourist traffic.
D204 traffic volume Road Counting site AADT ASDT Notes D204 3001 Pribanjci 862 1,600 Adjacent to D3 junction.
Road junctions and populated areas
D204 junctions/populated areas Type Slip roads/Notes Pribanjci border crossing to Slovenia
Slovenian route 218 to Črnomelj, Slovenia.
The northern terminus of the road.
Pribanjci Kasuni Bosanci
D3 to Delnice (to the west) and to Duga Resa (to the east).
There are two D3 junctions in the village, and D204 and D3 are concurrent for approximately 150 m (490 ft). The first D3 junction encountered by the southbound D204 traffic is to Duga Resa to the east, while the second one is to Delnice to the west.
A1 in Bosiljevo 1 interchange reached via a short connector road. Connection to Karlovac and Zagreb (to the north) and to Zadar and Split (to the south) and to Rijeka via A6 motorway which branches off just to the west, at Bosiljevo 2 interchange.
Ž3175 to Vukova Gorica and Ogulin.
The southern terminus of the road.
- ^ a b "Map of border crossings and customs office areas" (in Croatian). Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia. March 6, 2008. http://www.carina.hr/CURH/Dokumenti/Globalni/Karta_Carinarnica_RH.pdf.
- ^ "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names" (in Croatian). Narodne novine. April 24, 2003. http://www.mmpi.hr/UserDocsImages/nn-73-03-Pravilnik-oznacav-ac.htm.
- ^ "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads" (in Croatian). Narodne novine. February 17, 2010. http://narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/2010_02_17_410.html.
- ^ "Public Roads Act" (in Croatian). Narodne novine. December 14, 2004. http://narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/2004_12_180_3130.html.
- ^ "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 - digest" (in English). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. http://www.hrvatske-ceste.hr/WEB%20-%20Legislativa/brojenje-prometa/CroDig2009.pdf.
- State roads in Croatia
- Hrvatske ceste
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.