- Company and Securities Law Journal
Company and Securities Law Journal Abbreviated title (ISO) Co. secur. law j. Discipline Law Language English Publication details Publisher Law Book Co, Sydney (Australia) Publication history 1982- Frequency bimonthly (since 1989) Indexing ISSN 0729-2775 Links
The journal offers coverage of:
- Company Law
- Takeovers and Public Securities
- Corporate Insolvency
- Corporate Finance
- Securities Industry and Managed Investments
- Current Developments, Legal and Administrative
- Directors’ Duties and Corporate Governance
- Overseas Notes: New Zealand, United Kingdom and Europe, United States of America, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.
The Australian Business Deans Council has given this journal a quality rating of "A". The Australian Research Council has ranked this journal in the "C" tier, although the methodology and utility of such rankings has been challenged by Australian legal scholars and the responsible minister has indicated that this ranking system will be discontinued.
- ^ National Library of Australia. Catalogue. (database online) Company and securities law journal accessed 18 August 2011
- ^ a b "Company and Securities Law Journal". Thomson Reuters (Professional) Australia Limited.. http://sites.thomsonreuters.com.au/journals/category/company-and-securities-law-journal/. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- ^ Australian Business Deans Council ABDC Journal Ratings List accessed 22 August 2011
- ^ David Hamer, "ARC rankings poor on law", The Australian 25 June 2008 accessed 22 August 2011.
- ^ Margaret Thornton, "Ire of the beholder", The Australian 24 September 2008 accessed 22 August 2011.
- ^ Minister for Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, "Improvements to excellence in research in Australia." (Media Release) 30 May 2011 accessed 22 August 2011.
- thomsonreuters.com.au landing page at publisher
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.