- Commodity Exchange Bratislava
Commodity Exchange Bratislava, JSC Type Joint stock company Founded December 8, 1992 Headquarters Bratislava, Slovakia, Slovakia Key people Ľudovít Scholtz (President of the Exchange Chamber) Website www.kbb.sk
Commodity Exchange Bratislava, JSC (Slovak: Komoditná burza Bratislava, a.s. (KBB), German: Warenbörse Bratislava, AG) formerly BMKB, then BCE, now CEB is a European commodity exchange made for organising market with commodities according to adjudication of Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic. CEB is the only organizer of the commodity market in Slovakia. CEB is the first exchange that has started non-stop online trading and clearing.
Primary markets on the exchange are:
- Emission trading
- Agricultural trading
- Investment diamonds
CEB uses several guarantee systems, and settling company to provide additional security.
- Guarantee system 1 - collateral 2% of the contract value
- Guarantee system 2 - full payment or delivery before an order
- OTC market - no guarantees, only contact information is exchanged
Settling company provides additional security in terms of that two independent companies are required to sign the outgoing transaction. The settling company at CEB is LINNA .
- ^ http://www.kbb.sk/en/article/ceb-opens-eua-market/
- ^ http://en.wiki.kbb.sk/CommodityExchange/EUAMarket_Web_services
- ^ http://orsr.sk/vypis.asp?lan=en&ID=29384&SID=2&P=0
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.