Dangerfield may mean
- Dangerfield (TV series), a British television series
- Rover Dangerfield, an animated feature film
- Dangerfield Newby, an American former slave who followed John Brown
Dangerfield is a surname and may refer to:
- Fyfe Dangerfield (born 1980), English songwriter and musician with Guillemots
- Joseph Dangerfield (born 1977), American musician
- Stuart Dangerfield (born 1971), English racing cyclist
- Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004), American comedian
- George Dangerfield (1904 – 1986), English-American journalist
- Thomas Dangerfield, (1650 - 1685), English conspirator
- Chris Dangerfield, (born 1955), a retired English football player
- Patrick Dangerfield, (born 1990), an Australian football player
- Gordon Dangerfield, (born 1885), an Australian football player
This page or section lists people with the surname Dangerfield. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link. This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.